The Day Part 2

Author's Point Of View:

The next morning, everyone was preparing for the adventure in the jungle in hope to find some beautiful unidentified trees or plants to research for. The teachers gathered the students and had them paired up with a partner for the adventure. Of course everyone wanted to go in with their desired one. So the teachers let them. After having breakfast, the students and the teachers started their way to the jungle. As they were walking, the teachers advised them to not to go anywhere alone or don't even try to break free from the crowd.
~

By now, they are in the very deep of the forest where they could find the unusual trees.

The trees of the kingdom where the supernaturals lies

The very entrance to another world. The vampire world.

~

Rose's Point of View:

"Hey..don't you think its awfully quiet in here? Its just our footsteps. Nothing else." Said Sara while looking around.

"Yeah. I've also noticed it"

a student named jessy said from behind us before I could say anything.

"I heard that only a few came in this place. Most of them said that this place is dangerous because they saw some unknown figures. I dont know much about it though"

I just listened to her.

"Its like walking in some kind of deserted place of trees and trees where no one had set their foot in it" Jessy confessed.

I thought for a while by looking around.

'Indeed' I  thought.

The place was sooo clean everywhere you see. At the same time so beautiful.

But beauty can deceive.

"I kind of feeling very uncomfortable here. Like again someone or something is watching us" Finally I said.

Sara looked at me like she was having the same feeling. Also Jessy.

I felt more uncomfortable.

~

I felt like we are walking and walking nonstop without any destination. I looked at the teachers. They were like debating where is the next path will be..very much like they are unsure.

'What the' I thought.

Finally they came to a hault. And said,

"students we are here. Now you can search the trees around or explore or take photos whatever you want. Just don't go too far away."

'Ok' I thought.

Sara cheered excitedly. But I still can't take off the feeling..its like something is going too happen.

Its too quite here. like too quite.

There wasn't even a bird around nor any wind. If non of us talk anything for some seconds, it would be a dead silent here. Its also kind of dark area. The amount of light is very little. Sometimes I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me like, I am seeing someone far away who is staring at us. But in the seconds its gone. It doesn't feel right here. I tried to ignore the feeling by taking photos and chit chatting with the other students.