Dread

Author's Point Of View:

Later that day, Rose was walking through the hallway with Lilly and Eleanor while talking with them. They were making there way to the castle front yard. The two princesses wanted to stay with Rose for the rest of the day because they had a week off and they doesn't really get along with the other girls besides Sara, who is busy with her vampire crush. Kris.

The three of them was laughing about this Sara and Kris topic.  Suddenly Eleanor piped up and said,

"Can't we go to shopping or something? I haven't gone in a while and besides, all of you need some extra clothes. Because clearly those aren't enough for  next four months staying here." She indicated all of the human girls while looking at Rose.

"Yeah, I've wore this dress nearly six times, because there's just four dresses in the closet." Rose said while clinching her dress.

Lilly gave a reassuring smile and said,

"Don't worry. We will buy every one of you new dresses. And don't think about the money or anything. We want to do this for you all. So no heavy heart!" She grinned.

"Thank you so--" Rose was cut off by Eleanor.

"There's no need to thank us Rosie. It's our duty to serve our guests". She jumped and

The trio laughed together. And started to walk again. Suddenly Rose started feeling uncomfortable while thinking about going to shopping with them. Because the incident that happened three weeks ago was still fresh in her mind. She shivered at that. But she also wanted to go outside. Being in the castle whole time was somehow tiring for her.

Lilly noticed. Seeming to understand what Rose was thinking, she started to say,

"Don't worry. We will be there with you and jungkook will be there too." She reassured and Rose smiled gratefully.

"AND--" Eleanor squeaked.

"What?" Lilly asked puzzled by the sudden grinning of her best friend.

"There will be someone else this time." She smirked while looking at Rose, who is confusingly looking back at her.
Lilly looked back and forth between the two and realized who it was

"Is it....." She trailed off meaningfully while looking at Eleanor wide eyed.

"Yes, he is! I know shocking! But maybe he just can't seem to stay away from her. Now can he?" Eleanor grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Who is it?" Rose pushed but deep down she had guessed who it was. But she wanted to be sure and her heart was racing at that.

"It's your Taehyung missy" They said at the same time and laughed, while Rose froze. Blushing deep red.

'your'

"Why did you say yours? It's not like he is with me or something" She said still blushing secretly.

"Oh stob it! The WHOLE castle knows about you two. You are really famous around our castle you know." Eleanor grinned happily.

"No--No it's not lik--"

"Well it is missy. When he carried you all the way to the infirmary and to your room, everyone saw it. Taehyung never did that to any lady. Besides, he was being sooo overly panicking about you being at the town again. So he insisted to go with us for you! We talked about going to shopping with you this morning and that happened. By the way I'm super happy for that" Lilly said that in one breathe.

Rose was shook. She doesn't know how to reply to that. But her heart was melting by that. He cares for her more than she thought. However she stood straight and said,