Meeting with him part 2

Author's Point Of View:

At Taehyung's Office,

"My lord, I think after the grand party accident with those vantenians, our relation with their kingdom is going downhill. I mean to say worse." Kris started.

"What do you mean Kris? Say it clearly" Taehyung pressed while standing in the balcony watching afar.

"They are threatening to attack our kingdom and also they will break our kingdoms rules. They don't want any rules as barriers for them. I'm afraid, if they know that we have guests here in the castle, they will try to attack them for their souls"

It was silent for some time.

"Besides there is a pure soul here in our castle"

After Kris said that, Taehyung immediately remembered the night he bumped with Rose.

Taehyung deeply signed. "It's all my fault. I should have controlled my temper there"

"No my king. If I was there in your situation, I would do the same. Letting someone else insult your parents and other princes are so hard to hear. We can't control ourselves. It happens" Kris reassured.

In the whole kingdom, only Kris, jungkook and jimin is very close to Taehyung. They share a strong brotherhood together. Although Taehyung became very tough but sometimes he can't help but share his concerns to them.

"Kris, make sure our guards keep their eyes and ears alert. The vantenians can attack any time on our castle and the kingdom. We can't take any risks. Instruct them to guard heavily at the border area" The king said quickly.

He was pretty worried. Although he was very strong. He still scares if Vante attacks suddenly, if he couldn't save his fellow vampires life, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

"Yes, my lord. I will be going now then. Have a good night and don't worry" says Kris and sped up to outside.

'if only I didn't go to that grandest party' The king thought annoyingly.

~~

Taehyung's Point Of View:

"I have to talk with namjoon about it now." I signed

I opened my phone and try to call namjoon. The phone is ringing but namjoon isn't picking up.

'what now?!'

I try to call him again. And again. Then again. This time he picked up.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung. I was bu--"

"Yeah, busy with your mate. Now come to my office right now!" I was angry because he didn't pick up my several calls just for his mate. I frowned deeply. Controlling my anger.

"Yes! I'm coming, I'm coming!" I hear rustle on the other side. Then I hung up.

....

In seconds he is in my room breathing heavily. I turned around to talk to him about the matter immediately, but... Then I saw his appearance up and down. His hair was messed up and his upper shirt bottons was open revealing his chest. His pants looks like it could fall off any moment. I frowned again and looked at him.

He seemed to catch up about what I am questioning him through eyes.

"Oh! I-its just I just wore my c-clothes b-because I was getting ready to meet y-you but you called me, haha" namjoon shattered.

'not working with me'

"Do I need to remind you again that I can read mind and I can see through your head?" My teeth gritted automatically.