Realization

Author's Point Of View:

When the four of them arrived at the castle, Jungkook and Jimin were present there. Jungkook was just teaching the guards a new move of combat and jimin was a audience of that.

They sensed the arrival of the four. So, they went to greet them immediately with a genuine smile on their faces. But once they were in front of them, they could sense something fishy in the air.

The fact that the talkative Eleanor and the loud Lilly isn't even talking or smiling or goofing around like they usually do. On the other hand, Taehyung was just blank, which he always was. But...this time felt different to them. Again, Rose looked like, either she will scream or she could faint. There was so many things going on although they were just breathing.

Out of instinct, Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other suspiciously at the same time. Then again turned their attention to them.

Lilly and Eleanor got off first. They just gave the two princes a small smile and went inside. They watched as Taehyung got off the horse first, then extended his hands to Rose to hold it. She did. Quietly. Without any eye contact. She got off and went straight inside. But not forgetting to give a smile to Jimin and Jungkook.

They smiled back at her. Of course.

But when she got inside, their smile automatically gone. A look of worriness was around them. But they didn't question anything. They knew something for sure happened. But they wanted to give it a time to ask them later someday.

"How was the trip Tae? Its been long time since you set your foot outside of the castle!"

Jimin tried to crack up something to lit up Taehyung who was day dreaming about something. Clearly tensed.

"Y-Yes. It was nice. Good."

As much as Taehyung wanted his lines to come out as confident as he could, it didn't go like that. He shuttered. Making the two princes not believing his single word. But again, they didn't question anything. They will let it go for then.

"Okay.. That's cool. You might wanna get fresh up. You look tired." Jimin added putting on a fake smile. Jungkook was just observing everything.

"Yeah"

With a half hearted answer, Taehyung went inside the castle.

"What do you think it might be about?" Jimin asked Jungkook while watching the direction Taehyung went.

"I dunno. I can't never feel what he feels. Its really hard to read him" jungkook said quite frustrated

"Hmm.." Jimin sighed. Worrying for his best friend.

~

It was evening

The humans was being a chaotic mess with their new clothes that Lilly and Eleanor bought for them. The human girls were in Lilly's room with the clothes scattered around them. And about Rose's teachers, Kris personally gave them their clothes by going their rooms.

Lilly and Eleanor were happy to see the humans happy. But they were also slightly troubled about Rose who didn't show up in the room.

Inside they were so worried about her. They didn't know what happened when they were gone at shopping, but they made a mental note to themselves to ask about it later to Rose.

~

Rose's Point Of View:

Here I am, sitting in the large cushioned chair in the comfort of the balcony breeze. Life's been crazy now a days. It is showing me different roots to follow. But I don't know which path I should take.