Meeting with him

Author's Point Of View:

At that first encounter of them, Taehyung knew, that something was familiar feeling within her. He felt like he knows her for years or decades. But he didn't let any type of thoughts of her consume him. He had nothing to do with these thoughts. 'Waste of time and energy' he thought.

On the other part of the castle was Rose, just woke up from her deep sleep. Done all her morning routine. She let her mind consume fully for the previous night event. She tried to forget though. 'Its just a waste of time' she thought too. She would meet him soon face to face someday anyway. But that tingling feeling of his hand was like still lingering on her waist.

She shivered at the thought.

Wrapping the towel around her body tightly she started to look for her wardrobe for today. She chose a simple cream colored dress that reached her toes. The wardrobe which the maids gave her, there was loads of old but beautiful dresses which reached her toes.

Her hair was in a beautiful natural wave that reached her upper back area. Her eyes was like naturally mascaraed. She doesn't need any makeup. After her appearance check, she went to dining table area with her friend Sara. There was her teachers already at the table, talking. They went to them and Greeted. Just then orka, Mimi and anu have arrived. So did the princes.

'The snakes came with princes? Trying to flirt or something?' She thought.

When Orka saw Rose was staring at them, she gave her a meany look that looked like 'you will never get any chance with them bitch'

'As if I want to.' Rose thought to herself.

Orka sat right beside her. Sara was on the other side of Rose.

"I am not a slut who flirts with other males even after i have had a boyfriend" Rose whispered but loud enough to hear Orka. She did it intentionally.

Orka got angry but couldn't do anything because her princes was there. She just fake smiled to everyone that they had a nice talk. But princes heard everything. They are vampires for a fact. They just laughed which the humans couldn't catch. They were confused. The princes noticed and apologized. A moment later when The princesses came, the breakfast started.

..........

Rose's Point Of View:

"So the king is coming to see you guys. He wants to talk about all of yours safety and the time you can go outside of the castle to your home." Jin said politely.

"Is he coming now?" Mr. Lee asked.

"No. Not now. In the evening."

"Oh finally! I wanted to see him so bad" Mr lee said with such excitement that left everyone laugh a bit. He is 38 years old but still a dork like a kid sometimes.

'I also wanted to see him so bad' I thought. I signed.

"Ok guys all of us wanted to get along with you but because of our work schedule we couldn't. But we are free today. So let's go to the garden and know ourselves more. And also it seems you might stay here longer. So..Whacha think?" Namjoon said curiously. Clearly wanting to do it.

"Yes that would be awesome." Mr Fendrick said.

"Yay let's go then. We will have fun" lilly smiled widely and so does Eleanor.