Emotion and Secret 2

Author's Point of view:

As the trio walked the hallway which leads to the huge front door of the castle, As for the front one out of the three, Rose saw that Taehyung was at the front door. With his hands in his pockets. Waiting.

Looking so lost as he stared ahead of him with his eyebrow slightly narrowed.

Rose, went on a terrified mode. So she purposely walked slower than Eleanor and Lilly. So that she could walk behind them. The two got confused at first by Rose's sudden shift in walking but they kept walking anyway. As a result, Rose was behind them walking then.

Lilly and Eleanor noticed Taehyung.

"Oh God, how long he have been waiting?" Lilly whispered to Eleanor who was also thinking. Taehyung didn't like to wait for anything. He would to nuts if he did. In short, Mad. They knew it too well.

Finally, they reached the front door where Taehyung was.

Taehyung didn't move or anything. He was still staring ahead. But he acknowledged them coming towards him.

"Hey Taehyung! How long you have been here? Sorry if you have wa--" Eleanor was cut off.

"It doesn't matter"

Finally Taehyung said calmly while slowly turned towards them. His eyes quickly flickered to Rose. Who was staring at the ground the whole time.

For a moment, his eyes showed some kind of emotion. But before anyone could notice, he looked away quickly.

Eleanor and Lilly was literally shooked by Taehyung's answer. They were expecting something harsh. Because that's the thing they would always get then anyone made him wait too long.

But..They were relieved.

"W-Well then, let's go! I can't wait!" Eleanor said over excited to lighten their moods. She ran straight for her horse with Lilly. They did that purposely.

As a Result, Rose was alone at the front door with Taehyung as they saw Lilly and Eleanor ran towards their horses.

Suddenly, Rose felt a gaze at her face. Again.

She got red. She knew who it was. That's when her brain finally processed that she was there alone with Taehyung.

So, without looking at him, she also ran towards Lilly and Eleanor.

Unintentionally, Taehyung chuckled. But quickly went back to serious posture.

Taehyung still kept his gaze at her. In his mind, he just can't resist looking at her. Though he didn't want to. He kept thinking about how beautiful she looked at that very moment.

But when he thought that, he quickly closed his eyes to erase that feeling.

Then walked towards Forest. His horse.

As for Rose, when she got near the two, she got confused that there were only three horses. Lilly and Eleanor already got in two. Leaving just one horse. She looked at them expectingly that one of them would offer her to ride with.

But....It didn't happen.

"Don't be soo lost puppy Rose. You will be riding with Taehyung." Lilly said laughing with Eleanor.

Rose stared back at them in horror.

"W-Why--wait, bu--" she got cut off by Eleanor.

"He can tackle any vampire faster than us if someone attacks Rose" she carefully said to Rose.