Settle everything

Author's Point Of View:

Morning came. Sun was pouring out of the horizon. The sunlight was comforting, not too harsh. It glistened Rose's face as she wake up.

After trying to adjust her vision through the light, she realised that she was at a room. Her room. She was confused at first that what could have happened. She was trying to remember the things that could have occurred. Then...it hit her, all the events that took place yesterday.

She shivered at little.

It was horrible. She could have died. But...

"He saved me" she murmured.

She was clutching on the the fabric of dress where her heart is beating. It was beating so fast at the thought of him. Not the accident that occurred. She slowly sat up and when she was about to move her toes to the floor, she winced in pain.

'Oh yes..I got hurt in the leg. Pretty hard' She sighed heavily.

Then she remembered how aggressively the vampire threw her to the table that her leg got hurt like that. She still remembered how The King crashed the vampire's face in his hand.

She shivered again. But in fear.

She knew The King was capable of anything. At first she wanted to get to know him more. But she is kind of afraid now. He saved her. Still, the scene kept replying on her head that how he was looking so scary yesterday.

'I will say a quick thanks to him then I will try to avoid him' she thought and nodded to herself.

Some minutes passed, she was still on her own world that she didn't even realised that Eleanor was standing in front of her. With her hands crossed on her chest she was waiting for Rose to finish her runny thoughts. But when she guessed that Rose wasn't going to stop anytime soon, so she interrupted.

~~

Rose's Point Of View:

"Seriously Rose? Are you done with your thoug--" she was cut off by my Scream.

"Aaaaa-- oh it's you! When did you came in?!" Rose was clutching her heart once more and Eleanor dramatically gasped. We became close friends in these months.

"I am standing here since you woke up!"

"But I didn't see you!"

"Well because you were too occupied with your thoughts in your head!"

"Ok fine fine! So..w-why are you here?"

Eleanor once again dramatically gasped.

"Why?? I can't even come here???" And I  laughed.

"No! It's not like that! So tell me miss why are you here early in the morning?"

"Oh it's because I am here to help you on your walking. You hurt your leg too hard. So you should need help with that" she turned serious now.

"Oh? But I don't think I hurt my leg that bad?" I asked confusedly but Eleanor gave me a look and shake her head as a 'yes'.

"Oh yes you did. Try to walk, then you will know." She was tapping her foot on the ground. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her expression.

But when I moved from the bed, I winced. I didn't even put my steps on the floor yet. Eleanor looked concerned. Then I finally set my feet on the floor, after a series of wincing in pain of course. I huffed in defeat. After some seconds, I tried to stand up. But when I did, I lose my balance due to the pain on my ankle. Luckily Eleanor reached out and helped me to stand straight. I looked at her worried about myself. She gave me a sad smile and reassured me that the pain will gone in a month or so. But that was a looot time. I don't know how will I walk like this.