Found-Lost

Author's Point Of View:

It's been two days since the little encounter between Rose and The King.

Rose have been so shy around The King after that. That night, when Rose finally went to her room, she couldn't help herself but smile like an idiot. She would push her head into the soft pillow and scream like a mad woman. She couldn't believe that actually happened.

Flashback,

After gently kissing her forehead, Taehyung slightly pulled back only to look in her eyes which was staring at the ground then. She couldn't bring herself to look in his eyes still being that close. She can't seem to move aside either out of adrenaline rush.

Taehyung smiled at that

He didn't regretted anything. He knew he wasn't being his normal self. But at that moment with Rose, only gave him pure happiness.

He knew from the very start that something awfully familiarity about her. Though at that time he couldn't figure it out. But now, he can. Yes, he was pretty sure that she is his soulmate with whom he is supposed to stay forever.

Softly caressing Rose's cheeks with his thumb, he was basically urging her to look in his eyes and that it was okay to look at him.

And so she did.

Taehyung didn't know what to say, because he wanted to see her eyes which he always thought were beautiful. Suddenly he chuckled mentally that how he would brag around and would say that 'I won't have a mate', 'I don't need one', 'I won't love one' and so on.

'Love'

It's a feeling that he yet has to discover. He isn't familiar with it yet. He never wanted one. He is used to being rough and bad tempered. Well, until Rose stepped in his life. He became soft and softer with time. So..unlike him. 'Love' is so unlike him.

But

He was willing to give it a try for her. To know if this was what they called love? Well heck, who's he kidding? he was willing try thousands of times in order to find that answer even it means to change himself or risk himself.

Maybe it is called love.

"Let's get you to your room" Taehyung said after a moment of silence while staring in her eyes.

"H-Huh?" Rose blinked. Quite breathless. She didn't knew she was holding a breath until then.

Taehyung chuckled heartily.

And that made Rose's heart beat even more. Why not? The vampire in front of her wasn't like this before. She was practically melting even more.

'Such a beautiful smile' she thought.

"Well, Thank you" Taehyung said with that mischievous glint in his eyes only to confirm her shocked expression that he did read her mind.

Rose wanted to get burried in the very ground she was standing. Cheeks went deep shade of red.

Taehyung knew that she was dying out of embarrassment, so he decided not to push her anymore.

"Its getting very cold here and also its passed midnight. I don't want to get you trouble"

The king slightly frowned at the last sentence at he said that. He felt bad that he held her there at the outside for too long when a vantenian vampire can easily attack while he was basically distracted the whole time.