A Missing Part

Rose's Point Of View~

Life is quite peaceful now.

I got back the warmth and love from my family and friends which was missing for a long, long time.

My mom and dad even almost stopped their arguments over a little thing. They are still working on it though.

I still remember what my mom told me when I woke up in the hospital three years ago,

Flashback

"Rose...I'm so sorry honey. I-I don't know how to say it to you that how much we've craved to see your face all those six months. It was an uncertainty if you were alive or not.. and it was killing me. That day I realized how much I ignored you the whole time...how I use to be mean to you and.. I.."

I just stared at her red face and felt my insides melting. Dad was hanging his head low and I know he was crying.

"We will work on ourselves to improve as a great parent dear. I promise.."

She said while caressing my cheeks gently.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw my dad nodded his head a little.

Flashback ends

My ex best friends are not ex anymore. We made up quite easily actually. And, to my surprise, Orka initiated our first step to build a new Bond and friendship.

She and Anu Apologized to me like two years ago. Putting aside all those fightings, we became so close. They even said sorry to Sara. I was happy. So very happy.

From that day we made up, we stick with each other like glues. We did so many girl nights at each others houses, went to restaurants together, sleepovers and many more. The great thing is that, we are now at the same University.

From the day we were rescued, many things changed like this.

I never really talked much about of me, my friends and teachers being abducted though. My mom told me that we were abducted by some foreign gang whom were hiding in our country and that we were forced swallow a pill that can loss memories. So they couldn't be known to public.

But.. I know she lied to me.

I heard everything about what that doctor told my mom privately in his chamber.

I was lucky enough to go there on time when I was looking for her.

Flashback

"Mam...I don't know how to say this but we don't know how her and others memories completely wiped out."

My mom as well as the other guardian of my friends lay out a gasp.

"What do you mean by that? You said that it was because of a pill?" Anu's mom spoke for everyone

"I did. But I lied. I didn't want to cause any panic to your children. So I called you all here to talk about it privately."

Everyone was so attentive to him by that

"We didn't find anything in their blood to make them forgot everything. It's.. quite big. I never came across anything like it before. Maybe the abductors used some kind of advanced chemical. But we don't know..."

Disbelief was written all over their faces as they listened.

I was too stood there by the door in shock.

"Hmm.. Thanks for your help anyway doctor. We'll try to find anything that will lead to your children sudden abduction." The police officer said as he bowed to our moms.

"We'll leave now."

As soon as the police officer said that, I quickly hide behind the door of the chamber.

And I watched them leave.

Leaving me in a deep thought.

Flashback ends

I know she is doing it just protect my mentality about that incident. And I never pushed her for any sort of answers.

And today.. the case is finally closed as there are no valid informations the police could collect of the abduction.
Police searched the whole area of the jungle and found no one. They found no linked criminals to this case.

And Mom isn't happy about it and so as the others.

There was a time when the police accused us that we were acting like we don't remember anything just because there was nothing they could look for or find out about.

But, after so many conflicts between them and us, we successfully made them believe that we were completely honest. That was a whole long story because it went for one year from the day we were rescued from the jungle area.

But, somehow it didn't bothered me when I found out today that the case is closing.

Well, I never really wanted it to find out.

I feel like I can't accept the reality.

But I don't know..for what?

It's just a strong feeling

Also...I never told anyone about that mysterious man in black with...golden eyes.

I don't know why, but my heart wasn't allowing it to. There was a couple of times where I would open my mouth to say it to my mom and my friends. But...ended up shutting down. It...just didn't felt right.

I was afraid of him...

I was afraid of what he could have done if I told anyone about him.

I only saw him for like four or five seconds but still he got me attracted to him and I knew he was somehow linked with our abduction.

The way he stared at me, it gave me goosebumps. As if he was looking right at my soul and he knows everything about me.

But, now, I don't get affected by that man. I am in the stage of completely forgetting his face shape and how it looked like. I only remember his eye color now. Golden.

I thought I almost forgot about that day..but when I heard today that the case is officially closed...I just can't help but recreate all these thoughts and memories.

I sighed softly at my thoughts.

Looking back at the now full moon, gives me so much comfort. I am standing by my window as I stared at the moon and the stars. My shadow was casting on the wooden floor by the moonlight.

Gentle night breeze was blowing as it slightly ruffling my hair.

Looking at moon like this, always gave me some kind of sensation and... familiarity. But I can't pinpoint it though.

Did something happen before? No?

But still.. it gave me happiness and sorrow at the same time.

I never got this feeling. It's strange.

As if I was missing something, a long part of my life...

Author's Note:

Hillu Guys!! I know I'm late. Yeah I know. But your authornim was quite busy the whole week which I didn't expected myself. I usually try to make up my late update by publishing two chapters at once but today I cant. I'm actually so tired. Study is hard lol.

Today I am at home all day but still can feel the tiredness. Something is wrong with me kkkk

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chap.

Will try to update tomorrow as I will be at home tomorrow too. Will try.

For now Byuu!!

Oh!!! And I am in a loop of BTS Black swan choreography at the late late show like....what the fudge?!

I saw it maybe 100th times today alone!