Bumping With The King

Author's Point Of View:

There he was, the mighty King was standing tall at the balcony with hands in his pockets. Without any specific aim he just stared ahead over the horizon. Enjoying the fresh and gentle night breeze alone. All of his years without his family and grandmother whom he loved the most was very hard. Was Very hard to take the whole kingdom at his care alone without knowing anything about ruling. But with time he got it. Ruling with such power that non-royal vampires respects and fear him at the same time. His grandfathers death was the last straw. He eventually became very cruel over times. Very arrogant if you wanna say so. Very attentive to rule the kingdom. Became very cruel towards the criminals. Although Criminals are meant to be punished. But there were no rules to kill the criminals without any severe crime like killing humans or killing any other fellow vampires. Even if the 'criminal' just steal a food from the market, he would kill them without any mercy. His eyes would flare with red and fire. All though the crimes doesn't even exist now in the kingdom which is good. All because of him the vampires fears and respect him. King Taehyung doesn't want a single 'criminal' in his kingdom.

He was very hurt when the only person and human with pure soul and heart was taken away from him. Some 'vantenian' killed his grandfather as a sacrifice. He still blames himself for not being able to save him from the cruel act. Even though he wasn't in the kingdom at that moment. He was in the human world to explore with his friends. Right at that day it happened. Though his grandfather was very old that he would die anyway with time naturally. Still he would thought that if he didn't go anywhere and if he stayed by his side, he would have saved him and could spent a longer more time together. He was devastated, so much that he would cry every night in his room that no one even knew a thing. After some months  passed, he regained himself as a merciless king with a determination to distroy every vampire who will attempt to do anything to break the kingdom's rules. Vantenians broke the rule of 'not taking any Aurelian vampire's relative as a sacrifice'. He hated it that he couldn't do anything to avenge his grandfather by killing the vantenians. Because it will only cause a huge war between the kingdoms resulting many vampires in his kingdom to die without doing any crime. So he didn't go in the way of killing spree.

All of his alone years even with his brothers around...he didn't smile once. Sure he would smile..but barely. It was also very rare to see him slightly, ever so slightly smiling. He never laughed. His brothers were worried. All the time. They would try many techniques to have him smiling or laughing by anything doing funny, he would smile...but...ever so slightly. He wouldn't smile every time at their jokes though. Now, He isn't the one who was a long time ago. A smily boy. He was titled to be a 'smiley boy' because of his positive and lively personality to smile anyone. But now you know its long gone.

~~

Sometimes at his lonely hours he would think about his mate, with whom he was supposed to stay forever. Because, at this present time by looking at the horizon before him he is thinking about it. In his alone time. About his mate. His grandfather also told him about the need of a mate in every vampires life. He always thought this is all bullshit.

'There is no things such as love or mate without family', he thought.

Sure he saw many vampires having there mates with them, being all lovey dovey with each other. He wouldn't even look at them after that one glance because he would be so disgusted. It is the reason why his friend and brother if you wanna call, can't be 'lovey dovey' with his mate with him being around. He hates the 'mate' thing. He thought that vampires would maybe fallen in love like the humans do and got together.