[Mission Overview]

World No: 98

~~

Similar to the novel "Good-For-Nothing Third Prince Dotes on Genius Wife"

~~

System: MT-H02 System
Host: No. 03
Level: ☆☆☆☆ (Difficult)

~~

{World Plot}

Winston Valiant is known for being the dumb and disabled prince. Born from an affair between a king and a maid known for her fairy-like beauty. His kind and innocent attitude make him an easy target for officials. But beneath all of that is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

What dumb and disabled? He is the famous Young Master Wei, known for his prosperous businesses. What innocent attitude? He is ruthless, cold-blooded and even has a secret army he personally trained.

The reason why he endured all of the humiliation because he has been patiently planning and making his own forces stronger to take revenge on his father for killing his beloved mother and neglecting him over the years. Use the element of surprise to get his older brother, the crown prince's position and become the king.

Although along the way on planning his revenge, he got engaged to a unique and insanely talented young miss known for being ugly and worthless by her family and the society. He decided to join forces with her. But as days passed, through several obstacles, unknowingly, he had fallen madly in love with her.

So it was to be expected when he became the king, Pandora De Lune, his fiancée, became his queen and is able to take revenge on her abusive family.

But after the king's rein, it was found that both he and his wife were too greedy for power, risked his citizens life and waged war between Norland which made Valhaven fall into ruins due to corruption, war and famine.

~~

{World's Child}

Winston Valiant
"Good-For-Nothing Third Prince"

Pandora De Lune
"The Waste Young Miss"

~~

{World Map}

Lochlea
One of the three continents in the world. But it is the only continent mentioned in the story. It is divided into six different kingdoms.

Norland
It is the largest and the most powerful of kingdoms among the six in terms of military strength. It is also the richest because of its mining industry. The kingdom is also popular to travel and visit because of its otherworldly unique architecture and landscapes.

Valhaven
It is next to Norland in terms of size but when it comes to military strength, it is still lacking. Although this kingdom shouldn't be easily underestimated as it stood its ground and held off from being invaded by its rival kingdom for a very long time. It is the most vied for kingdom because of its rich agriculture. It is also known for its festivals and is also the place where the protagonists live and the story took place.