Chapter 4; What now?

We laid on the bed for a few minutes when Brian broke the silence. "Wow that felt so good, don't you think babe." I completely ignored him. I got up and went to the bathroom and started running the shower.

"You okay Kim" Brian mentioned for the second time that day. "I'm fine" I lied. "Want me to join you in that shower". Brian asked in his cheeky voice. "No thankyou, I need time to think, ALONE." After I said that I closed the door and locked it. I stood in the shower thinking about the memories me and Brian had. Walking along Huntington Beach. California was one of my favourite places and I loved being here. The memories just kept rushing through my head until I began crying. What should I do with Brian, he loves me to the moon and back but what he did last night was wrong. What should I do? I thought to myself.

I got out of the shower to find Brian laying on the bed. "Who was on the phone" I asked politely. "It was Johnny saying we have a gig tonight in New York". My face dropped like a ton of bricks. "B-but you said you didn't have any for a while" I replied to him. Was he going to kiss another girl? That's the question which kept running through my head.

A little later on I decided to go out and meet the girls. Ava was still at the beach with Matt so I went to pick up Wendy, Becca and Steph. We all got in the car when Steph piped up. "Girls I'm really scared, I think I might be pregnant". Me, Wendy and Becca were shocked. "You and Johnny might be expecting". Becca shouted.

I had known Johnny a very long while and couldn't believe it. The smallest and quietest one of the band got his girlfriend pregnant. Gosh.

"Shhhh" said Steph. I don't know if I defiantly am or this is just a scare. Wendy replied "we should go and get you a test to actually see if you are and we need to tell Johnny". "Girls no, not yet, we will do the test and then tell him" she hissed back.

We were driving for a little bit when I saw Ava and Matt sitting on the beach. It looked like Ava had been crying. Did Matt tell her about last night? I could only fear the worst. We got out the car and walked over to the couple. "Hey girls" Ava said with Matt's arm around her shoulder. We all said hey.

As we sat down, Matt's phone started ringing. He got it out of his pocket and noticed it was Brian. "Hey Bri" he said down the phone. My heart began to beat fast. He got off the phone and kissed Ava on the lips and said Brian wanted to see him. I panicked and replied "is he alright?" Matt turned his head to me and nodded. Then Matt got into his car and drive off.

"Girls I have something to tell you" I said feeling nervous. Wendy, Becca, Ava and Steph all looked at me. "I-I found out that Brian kissed another girl last night when he was out with the boys". The girls were all shocked. "I don't know what to do, I love him so much and he makes me happy, but how do I know he isn't going to do it again". Becca came over and have me a hug. "trust me girl, everything is going to be alright". "While the boys are at their gig tonight we will all have a girly night in". "Okay sounds like a plan" I replied back.

A short while later we got back to mine just as the boys were packing everything for the gig. "BRIAN" I shouted making him jump. "What" he replied. "just be careful tonight and don't do a repeat of last night okay". "I won't, I promise". Yeah right I thought.

I walked over to Zacky where him and Wendy were having a moment. "Hey Zack, could I speak to you for a minute?" "Sure you can Kim". Wendy let go of his hand and went to stand with Becca and Jimmy.

"Remember what happened last night Zack, I don't want a repeat and keep an eye on Brian, I know what he did as well." "I will Kim but please don't tell Wendy what happened please". "I promise".

It hit 5pm and the boys had to go, we all gave our boys a kiss and a cuddle and let them go! Steph shouted "MAKE SURE YOU RING US WHEN YOU GET THERE OKAY" the boys nodded and they drove off.

Me and the girls went into the house. "I miss them already" Becca said. "They will be back before we know it". "Anyone want a drink?" I asked. All the girls shouted "GET US THE JACK" so I opened my fridge and got it out of the cupboard along side 5 plastic cups.

As I cracked open the bottle, I heard Unholy Confessions playing. "KIM" Wendy shouted "ITS BRIAN". I quickly stopped what I was doing and quickly answered the phone. "Hey babe, we got there okay and we are now about to go on stage, I will talk to you later, I love you". I replied back to him that I loved him too and hung up the phone.

"How are they" Steph said. "They are all okay and Brian told me the boys said they love you all". There was an almighty "AWW" but all I could think about was what if the boys done what they had done before.