Chapter 6; Were things going to get worse?

Johnny's POV

I can't believe what I just heard. Steph is pregnant, how on earth did this happen. I mean, we were so careful, how did this happen? I repeated to myself.

I got up and went over to give Steph a kiss and hug. I could feel her smiling behind my back. "I love you" I whispered into her ear. "I love you too" she whispered back. Then I heard Brian say "Two avenged babies on the way, I can't wait to be an uncle". Everyone just laughed.

I sat back down next to Steph and put my arm round her shoulder still trying to take it all in. I put my hand on her stomach and kissed her neck. I couldn't believe I was going to be a dad, it was the best feeling in the world.

*****

It was coming up to 4pm and Zacky suggested that we all go out for some food to celebrate both Ava and Steph being pregnant.

I had a funny feeling that something bad was about to happen.

Everything was running through my head again. The same questions. What happened last night and did Brian do what he did before?

We all got into the cars, me, Brian, Jimmy and Becca in one. Matt, Ava, Zacky, Wendy, Johnny and Steph in the other. As we arrived at the restaurant, it looked oddly familiar. This is where me and Brian had our first date, we had not been here for months, oh the memories.

We got out the car and went to get a table. As we all sat down, Brian placed his hand on my knee and kissed my cheek. "I love you more than anything in this world baby and I never wanna let you go" "I love you too baby and yeah right." I teased. "I'm only joking, I will make it up to you later."

We all finished our food when Becca popped up. "So boys, what happened last night?" All the boys, faces dropped. Shit, I thought, is this really happening now, in this restaurant, where me and Brian had our first perfect night? I could see that Brian's hands were getting sweaty. "You okay babe" as I turned my head towards him. "Yeah babe, I just need to go to the loo". Holy shit, what was happening? I thought.

Brian's POV

Holy shit, I'm like a nervous wreck. I got into the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. "What the fuck have I done, I'm going to hurt her again and this time I am going to loose her" I said talking to myself in the mirror.

Shortly after I had said that, I heard the men's bathroom door open, it was Zacky. "You okay Bri?" He asked. "Zack, I can't do this anymore, I have to tell Kim the truth." "Bri, listen to me, everything will be okay, trust me, I know what you did and it was stupid but you were drunk again." "But Zack I can't keep getting drunk and doing this, it's going to end up killing me and her." After I said that, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had tears coming down my face. The eyeliner also running down my face. Zack gave me a hug. "Trust me bro, things will work out". "How can you say that Zack, you kissed that girl at the night club the other night and haven't told Wendy." "What she doesn't know, won't hurt her." He replied with an evil smile.

I quickly wiped away the tears and re-applied my eyeliner and made my way back out to the guys. "Hey babe, you took your time" Kim said with her sweet voice. I nearly broke down again but thought I had to stay strong. What was I going to tell Kim, this will shatter her.

As we all left I told Kim I had to speak to her once we got home. Her face dropped and I could see the fear in her eyes. I can't do this. I thought to myself. I put my hand in her hand and we walked out to the car.

*****

As we got back home, all the other guys and girls went back to their own places. "Brian, what do you want to talk to me about?" I said with a worried face. "Kim, sit down please babe". I knew this was going to be bad and I knew what he was about to say. I knew something bad had happened and that's why they didn't come home last night. Holy shit.

I told Brian I was going to get ready for bed and then come back down. I went into the bathroom to clean my teeth and I suddenly burst out crying. "I don't know how much more of this I can take" as I mumbled to myself into the mirror. Kim snap out of it I thought to myself, surely it can't be that bad. Brian loves you to the moon and back, stop being so stupid. I finally came back into reality and wiped the tears from my face before I went back downstairs.

"Kim" Brian said tapping the seat next to him on the couch. I quickly went and sat next to him as quickly as possible. I could feel the tears beginning to prick the back of my eyes. I knew this was going to be bad I just knew it. "Kim, this is so hard for me too explain but..." I could only hear the voice in the back of my head say that he is going to hurt you again but was this true or was he just playing around like he normally does??