Chapter 21; Moving On!

Hey guys, just a little note to say I am very very grateful for all the comments, reads and votes, you guys are the absolute best and I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all and don't be afraid to comment or vote! ^_^

*time jump a couple of months*

Everything was going good, To be honest these past 2 months had been perfect. Brian and Zacky had sorted things out about the kiss and pretty much everyone had forgotten about it. I was sat at home watching the TV when Brian came into the room and sat down next to me with a massive sigh. "What's up babe" I asked him, kissing his cheek. "I've just had a text from Matt." Him and Matt had sorted things out and were back to their normal selfs with each other. "What did it say?" I asked. "He said that because of popular demand we have a tour to do again." I sat back with a sight. I hate it when Brian has to go away on tour with the guys, I hate it so much. "But I will miss you." Brian had that look on his face where he was thinking about something. "How about YOU come on tour with us?" I was so shocked and didn't know what to say. "Well?" "Surely we should ask Matt first right." "Why don't we go see him and see how Ava is?" "Okay let me just go get changed and then we will go." I gave him a kiss and went and got changed.

Brian's POV

"Kim" I shouted. She had been half a fucking hour. What took her so long? She came out of the bedroom door and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Woah she looked fucking hot. She wore these black skinny jeans with a black crop top with a leather jacket and her black converse. She was so fuckable.

"Bri quit staring at me, I know I'm fucking hot but you see this all the time, you ready?" She said. I gave out a little moan as I was hard as a rock. We got into the car and nearly crashed because I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We pulled up in Matt's driveway and got out. We walked up to the house and heard shouting. We both turned to each other and looked at each other with our 'are we really doing this'. We knocked on the door and Matt opened it. "Hey guys, nice surprise, come in, come in". Ava got up off the couch and ran over to Kim. I walked in and went into the kitchen with Matt.

"I can't take it Bri, she's doing my head in, I need this baby to come out soon so she doesn't keep having these mood swings." "Bro listen to me, it's going to be hard and it will be here soon, she has what a week or so left right? It will be here before you know it." All of sudden we all heard a scream, oh fuck what was that I thought to myself.

We both ran into the living room and saw a pool of water on the floor. "THE BABY IS COMING MATT" I heard Ava shout. "Bri quickly get an ambulance here ASAP". I pulled out my phone and dialled 911. "Kim go get some towels and blankets, we've got to deliver this baby" Matt ordered.

Ava's POV

"ITS FUCKING COMING MATT, ITS FUCKING COMING" I shouted. The contractions were coming every 5 minutes and I had to push. As soon as I done the first push I saw the paramedic rush to my side. "Okay Ava on the next contraction, I need you to push as hard as you can." I saw Kim, Brian and Matt all around me, I had hold of Matts hand and I must of nearly broke it. "PUUUUSSSHHHHH" they all shouted. I pushed as hard as I could and the paramedic said she could see the head. "Okay babe, one more push" Matt said to me. The next contraction kicked in and I pushed so hard. I was sweating and was feeling so tired. "Congratulations, it's a baby girl." I had tears running down my cheeks as she got handed to me. "Hello little one" Matt said to her, crying. "Kim and Brian say hello to your goddaughter."

*****

I couldn't believe that Matt and Ava had made me and Brian godparents, I was still in shocked. "What are you going to call her?" Brian asked. "I love the name Jasmine Lilly, what about you Matt?" Ava said. "Yeah I love it."

A few hours went by and all the gang showed up, they were all so happy for Matt and Ava. "She is absolutely beautiful" Becca said bringing Jimmy over with her. "Oh yeah guys, Kim and Brian are Jasmine's godparents. All the guys looked at us and didn't look very happy. "Jesus what is their problem" I whispered to Brian." "Beats me, maybe they are pissed off that they made us godparents and not them." I just laughed and gave Brian a kiss.

It was getting late and we had not eaten all day, on our way home we stopped and got some food at this restaurant, I could feel Brian staring at my ass. "Will you fucking quit it Bri, you've been staring at me all fucking day." We went into the restaurant and sat at a table. "The only reason why I keep staring at you is because I fucking love you and you look so hot in all black." "Bri, you've seen me in all black before and hadn't really given a shit, what's so special about today?" Then it suddenly clicked. "Fuck, I completely forgot it was our anniversary, I'm so sorry Bri." He just laughed and grabbed my hand. "Look Kim, don't be sorry, we all forget sometimes, that's why I've brought you here now so we can celebrate and tonight I will give you the time of your life." I gave him that 'oh I can't wait look' and slowly kissed his warm, soft lips. "Shit I forgot to ask Matt about the touring stuff" Brian said to me. "Oh well we will ask him when we see him next." We finished our food and headed back to the house. I couldn't wait to get in and have the time of my life.