Chapter 8; Is Kim going to make it?

Zacky's POV

I hated seeing Bri like this, I thought, as I was still rubbing his back. It was breaking my heart to see my bro crying over my best friend. It hurt me seeing her laying there with all the tubes in her like it was something out of a horror film.

Jimmy took the girls out into the waiting room and left me, Bri, Matt and Johnny in the room. Suddenly I saw Bri get up and walk out the room. What the fuck was he doing, his girl was laying on that hospital bed and he just got up and left?

I kissed Kim's head and went after Brian. "Brian, what the fuck are you doing." "I can't do it Zack, I'm the one who put her in there and I feel so guilty, I'm scared I'm going to lose her." He explained to me. "Bri, trust me, listen to what Johnny said, she's a fighter like you." "But seeing her like that is killing me." "She will come round and realise how much she loves you." After I said that, Brian walked out the door and pulled out a cigarette. I thought he gave up? Oh well, I thought, as I went back into the room.

Once I got back in there, Matt looked straight at me. "Where did Brian go?" "He can't take seeing her like this so he went out for a cigarette". "I thought he gave up for Kim". "He is under a lot of pressure at the moment with Kim looking like this" Johnny butted in. "I've never seen him like this boys, I'm worried about him". "He will be fine, once she comes round" Matt replied. "WHAT IF SHE DOESNT, THEN WHAT?" "Zacky calm your shit, she will be fine". "Now go get Brian back in here NOW and also tell him that if he doesn't, he is going to get his ass kicked.

I left the room again to go get Brian, on my way out, Wendy stopped in front of me. "Is it true Zacky." My heart was pounding so fast that I thought I was going to throw up. "Is what true babe?" I quickly replied back. "The whole kissing another girl the other night when you were clubbing." Shit I was totally busted. "Can we talk about this later, I need to go get Brian." I quickly ran outside where Brian was sitting on the wall with his face in his hands.

*****

Wendy's POV

"I can't believe that Zacky kissed another girl like Brian did to Kim. Why would he do that, doesn't he love me anymore." I began to cry. "Everything will be okay" Becca said comforting me. "There's so much pressure, I mean Kim is laying in there and now I find out my boyfriend kissed another girl, how can today get any worse." "Girl things always get worse before they get better" Ava pipped up. "I need some air." I replied as I walked out the door.

*****

Brian's POV

Zacky came back out and told me I had to get my ass back inside now or Matt was going to kick it. "I can't do it Zack, Matt's just going to have to kick my ass." "That's not the fucking Brian I know, now get your fucking ass back in there and sit by Kim's bed side."

That was my cue to get up and go back inside. As I got back into the the waiting room, Jimmy stopped me and told me everything would be okay. I just nodded and made my way back into the room. I could feel my heart tightening and the prickly sensation was happening at the back of my eyes again.

"Brian, finally" Matt said. "Has there been any change?" I asked. "Nope, she is still non-responsive" Johnny replied. I sat back down in the chair and sat back thinking how much of an idiot I was. "Boys can you give me a little bit of space, I just want to be alone with her for a while." "Well Bri it's getting late, we should all go and we will see you tomorrow morning." "Okay boys, see you tomorrow."

As the boys left, I sat in silence until the doctor came in. "Are you staying here Mr Haner." "Is that okay?" I said to the doctor. He looked at Kim and walked back out.

I got comfortable and I must have fell asleep as when I woke up it was 4:00am. I looked over at Kim, still laying there with all the tubes around her. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Zacky. The message read; Hey Bri, I hope you're okay, Wendy is so mad at me and I've ended up on the couch. I replied back, yeah I'm fine, still no change to Kim but I'm holding in there, love you brother.

I put my phone away and put my head into my hands. I got up and went to get some tea and something to eat. When I got back into the room, I sat back in the chair, when all of a sudden I heard the door creek open. It was Jimmy. What was he doing here so early? I thought. "Hey brother, how's things going". "Pretty much the same Jim". I replied. "I'm so scared and oh yeah Zacky told Wendy what happened and she isn't happy so he ended up on the couch". "Ouch" Jimmy replied. "I guess that's what happens when you kiss another girl." Ouch. "Shit I didn't mean it like that Bri, I'm sorry". "It's cool bro".

A little while later it was 9am, me and Jimmy had been talking for at least 5 hours and still nothing improved with Kim.

Oh god. I thought. Please say she is going to be okay.