Chapter 14; A Surprise Waiting To Happen!

I woke up the next morning to find Brian no where in sight. I started to panic. Where on earth was he? I got up and got changed into my black shirt and jeans. As soon as I walked out the bedroom door I heard the front door slam. I quickly ran down the stairs to see Brian walking in. "Well good morning, where have you been?" "I had to go and see Matt about something" Brian replied. "Hmm I'm not convinced, you better spill your beans SYNYSTER!"

*****

Brian's POV

Synyster? She never calls me Synyster, wow she must really be annoyed. How am I going to tell her that Matt wants to propose to Ava once Johnny is out of the hospital?

"SYNYSTER GATES, STOP IGNORING ME". I snapped back into reality, "well urm...". I froze for a minute and carried on. "Matt wants to ask Ava to marry him but only when Johnny is out of hospital but you've got to promise me that you won't tell anyone, he didn't even want you to know." Kim was shocked and then had a massive smile on her face. "OMG AVA IS GOING TO BECOME MRS AVA SANDERS." "That's only if she says yes babe" I replied quickly. "Oh she will, I know what Ava's like" she said winking at me.

I made Kim a cup of tea and some cheese on toast while I made myself a coffee. As soon as we started eating and drinking my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Steph. Why would she call me instead of Kim? I picked up my phone and she asked for Kim. I gave Kim my phone and she told her, that Johnny was ready to come out of hospital and wanted us to go collect them.

We grabbed our jackets and made our way out to the car. As we started driving to the hospital, we stopped to get some gas. "Babe, would you ever like to get married?" My face dropped, I mean I would love to marry Kim but I don't think I'm ready yet. "Kim I would love to marry you one day, it would be a fairytail wedding". "Aww you're so cute, I love you....Syn". My eyes narrowed at her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

*****

Matt's POV

Okay, okay I'm panicking. Where should I hide the ring? What if Ava finds out that I have the ring or even worse, what if she finds the ring??

All these questions were going through my head. I couldn't think straight, I was excited and nervous at the same time. "Matt?" Ava spoke. She almost gave me a heart attack. "Omg you scared the living daylights out of me" I replied back. "Wow why are you so jumpy then?" I couldn't tell her the truth so I made up that I had watched a horror film last night. I lied of course. "Urm babe, can you go sit in the living room for a minute, I need to make a phone call." She looked at me with a serious face and went to sit on the couch.

I rung Brian. Hurry up and pick up your god damn phone! I thought to myself. "Hey bro, what's up?" "Bri, I'm freaking out, I just had to lie to Ava about the whole wedding thing, I don't know what to do, can you and Kim possibly come over and get everyone else as well?" "Matt calm your shit, we will be there soon, we're just picking Johnny and Steph up okay." "Okay, don't be long bro" I replied.

I went to sit on the couch with Ava and put my hand on her stomach. "I can't wait till he/she comes into this world". She looked at me and put her lips onto mine, I loved her so much and couldn't wait to give her the surprise of her life.

*****

I quickly gave Wendy and Becca a ring as we stood outside, "Hey guys, tell Zacky and Jimmy to get round Matt's straight away, he has something planned." "Okay girl see you at Matt's soon." We got back into the car with Steph and Johnny.

As we got outside Matt's I saw Zacky's car. We got out the car and made our way up to the front door. I knocked and Matt answered. "Bri am I glad to see you." "Oh hey Matt" Johnny, me and Steph said sarcastically. "Sorry guys do come in." We walked in and everyone was sitting on the couch next to each other. Jimmy got up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Hey Jim" I giggled. "Haven't seen you for a couple of days, I have missed my best friend." "Aww Jimmy stop being so cute". Brian looked at me with his jealous look. "Aww does Bri want some Jimmy love" Jimmy said teasing him. Brian narrowed his eyes and walked into the kitchen with Matt. "Oh where are they going ayy" Zacky butted in. "We all know about the Bratt stuff years ago". "YOU WHAT ZACK" I replied. Zacky and Jimmy laughed as I quickly ran into the kitchen and met Bri and Matt.

"Hey guys, what you talking about?" I saw Matt was getting frustrated. "Kim go sit on the couch please, this is between me and Brian" he snapped at me. "Matt bro, she knows, it kinda slipped out and she called me...Synyster". Matt and I could not stop laughing. "Okay seriously now, I'm going to ask Ava to marry me right now, I can't handle it anymore I need to ask her." I squealed. "I'm going to go back in the living room, you coming Bri?" "I will be in, in a minute babe".

I went and sat on the sofa next to Johnny and Steph. "Why have you got that massive grin on your face Kim?" Wendy asked. "Just something Bri said to me". I lied, I couldn't tell them that Matt was about to propose.

A few minutes later Bri and Matt came back in the room. Brian came and sat next to me and held my hand. "He is about to do it" he whispered into my ear. I looked at him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Ava, I've got something to ask you, we have been together over 2 years now and I just want to tell you how much I love you and our small little bump". All the guys looked so confused but me and Brian knew what was coming. "From the first day I met you, to this day, I have fallen in love with you over and over. I can't explain how much I love you so Ava......

There was a long pause until Matt got down on one knee. "Wi-will you marry me?" All of the guys faces were shocked. They couldn't believe their eyes. Me and Brian just sat there smiling at them. Ava was gobsmacked and couldn't find the words to say. "Well what do you say babe?" Matt asked. "Urm....." She said freezing for a moment.