Thanks & Acknowledgments (+Extras!)

Thank you all for your overflowing support of my fan-made warriors novel, Warriors: Black Rain! This book has been a project of many years of hard work, and I appreciate everyone who has helped me along the way. Thank you to my loving family, my friends, and to the Erin's, who are responsible for the core of my inspiration and for providing years of love with their books.

This isn't the end for Scarleg and her clan! Black Rain is only the first book in the Warriors: Shadows of the Past series, planned to have a minimum of three novels, and the second book is already in development and should make its appearance here very soon!

Find me on instagram as @/gooeystars, and on Warriors Amino as @/Snailfleck for any and all updates on this series, and to get to know the characters and world of Warriors: Shadows of the Past better! Once again, thank you for all your overwhelming support, and keep an eye out for more in the Shadows of the Past series! May Starclan light your path.

~ Kenz, author & illustrator

EXTRAS

Full body illustration of Scarleg! She's gone through many design changes and tweaks throughout the years, but I'm finally content with her official design shown here. More character illustrations soon to come!

Other interpretations of Scarleg and the other characters by you, the readers, are always welcome, as well! In fact, I'd love to see how you may have ended up seeing the characters introduced throughout my story!

*ALL ART BY ME, NOT FOR PUBLIC USE. *