SPECIAL CHAPTER

Special Chapter Three;;- Parental Love

"You don't need to check how many fingers and toes she has again, love," [name] murmured, exhaustion seeped into her voice. She shifted in the hospital bed to look over at Tamaki, standing over the clear hospital bassinet that Miu was sleeping in. "I promise she has all of them."

Tamaki's gaze was warm as he stared down at the baby's puffy sleeping face. His eyes flickered over to [name] and a small smile crossed his lips. "I know..." He looked back down, grazing his finger against Miu's chubby cheek. He froze when she shifted, stretching her short arms before one of her hands came to grip the finger Tamaki had yet to take from her cheek.

[name] laughed at the astonished look that formed on Tamaki's face. With only a little bit of struggle, she sat up in the bed and scooted so that she was sitting on the side of it, next to where Tamaki was standing. She leaned forward, peering into the bassinet as well, smiling contentedly. "She's got your nose," She whispered, leaning against Tamaki's side.

Miu squirmed again, her hold tightening on Tamaki's finger. Her eyes fluttered open and there was barely a second of silence before her idle noises turned to loud cries. She let go of his finger and bunched her little fists.

[name] moved forward, picking Miu up and cradling her close to her chest. Tamaki watched [name] coo at Miu, and his heart overflowed with so much love it spilled out into the rest of his body, feeling warm and happy.

He sat on the bedside next to [name] as Miu's crying started to die down, peeking over his wife's shoulder to look at his daughter. Miu's eyes were [eye color], he noticed, unable to stop his smile from growing.

Nothing prepares you for how much love you'll feel the first time you meet your baby. Tamaki didn't think he would even want to be prepared if he could have.

a/n: this is right after miu is born, if you guys didn't realize that lol

i might do more of these lil things every now and then because i miss my boy!! also both of my other stories aren't at a spot where i can write fluff like this and i crave it sometimes lmao. keep an eye out ;^)