Begin

Yoongi was walking the streets of seoul as he was on his way to the store that his Mother jin spent him so he could some items that they needed for some dinner. Once yoongi reached the market he smiled as he was wearing a skirt and a black shirt.

He took a look at the market name and went inside as he felt the cold feeling of the store it was cold as he didn't mind it as he walked through the aisles he caught something that caught his eyes he ran to it as he noticed it was on the top shelf.

He Puff and pouted as he looked around for someone to help him he saw a tall handsome man as he went up to him and pulled his jakcet "Umm Hello sir may you help me!?" He showed off his Smiled to the Man.

The man nodded "Sure What kind I help you with cutie..?" he smirked. Yoongi felt his face turn red as he pointed to the bag of snacks that were to high for Him. The man nodded and grabbed it as he gave it to him. Yoongi smiled and took it "Thank you... ".

"Jungkook Call me Jungkook" Yoongi nodded and smiled "Thank you Jungkook!" he smiled as he ran off and left a Smirking Jungkook in the aisle. Jungkook smiled to himself "That Kid was so cute" he mumbled to himself as he walked away. Once yoongi got to his house he Saw his mother Jin and ran to him giving him the stuff and waiting in the living room. Once the food was done Jin walked up to yoongi "Yoongi some friends are coming over go get dressed also your father is coming!"

Yoongi nodded as he ran to his room and changed into shorts that were pink and a sweater that was pink and was too big for him as he ran back to the kitchen and hears a knock on the door as he looked at jin "I'll get it" he smiled as he had his pacifier in his mouth once he got to the door and opened his pacifier Dropped out of his mouth.

He couldn't believe what he saw and it the only one "jeon jungkook" yoongi eyes widen and quickly grabbed his pacifier as he ran to his room changing into something cuter just to impress jungkook he walked out and was greeted by some other people as he saw his friend taehyung. "Tae!" he yelled as he ran to him hugging him. Taehyung did the same "Minnie!" he smiled as they both released the hug and smiled as they did they're secret handshake.

Jungkook looked at them feeling a little bit jealous he just meet the boy he couldn't be that jealous already so he shrugged it off and walked towards his Friend jin. "Is the food ready..?" he asked as Jin looked at him and nodded "Yea go help Namjoon with the table I don't want him breaking it!" he yelled loud enough so namjoon could hear it. Namjoon heard it as he rolled his eyes chuckling Jungkook chuckled and nodded as he helped namjoon once everything was ready. Everyone was at the table and staryed eating and talking.

They All decided to Introduce each other Jin got up and smiled "Hello You guys know me but I'm Jin!" he smiled and sat back down as Namjoon got up "Hello my name is Namjoon!" he Waved as everyone nodded and sat back down Taehyung went up and did aegyo as everyone cooed "Hello I'm Taehyung!" he smiled showing his box smile and sat down again. Jimin Went up as he kept staring at taehyung and smiled "Hello I'm Jimin nice to meet you" he winked at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed and looked away as he giggled Hoseok stand up as he Smiled "Hello I'm Hoseok I'm ur sunshine!" he sat back down as. The tall male stood up "Hello im jungkook" he said with a deep voice. Yoongi smiled.

Yoongi looked around as he was shy to introduce himself he go confidence and stood up "Hello I'm Yoongi" he sat back down as he had a little prank set up For jin. Once jin sat down and Ate a piece of chicken his eyes widen as how hot it was.

~Early before eating ~

Yoongi smiled as he giggles as he grabbed the hot sauce and Placed it all over Jin chicken he smirked and giggle "This will be the Best Prank ever!" he smiled as he heard chatter coming his way his eyes widen as he hid in the cover he gulped as he didn't want to get caught he forgot he left the hot sauce next to the kitchen he pouted. Jin came over to the chicken "What the Why is the hot sauce on the chicken" He Sighs as he put it away and yoongi Smiled and he heard footsteps walk away he got out and ran into his bedroom.

A/N:
Sorry if this is short or long it's my first time writing this so I hope u like it!