Arrogant

"Do I like Jungkook..?"

Yoongi was currently zooming out as he kept thinking over and over if he liked jungkook he was interrupted by jungkook. Jungkook walked up to Yoongi and tapped his shoulder as he looked at him.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook surprised as he fell on his bottom as he looked at jungkook pouting "Yah Watch where your pushing!" he yelled at him

"What do you mean you fell on your Own!"

"W-well Ugh!!" Yoongi gave up and sat on the sofa as he was watched over by his friends and jungkook. Jungkook smiled "Cute" he thought as he smiled to himself.

Hoseok watched the two as he smiled "They fight like a couple" He looked at jin

"If they do date jungkook better treat yoongi right or else"

Yoongi was currently on his phone watching a move as he felt someone sit next to him to looked over to see a jungkook "Are you gonna keep bugging me!?" he yelled at him.

"Mm Maybe is it working..?" he winked as he smiled and showed off his bunny smile

Yoongi Blushed a light shade of pink as he looked away "You ugly bunny" he mumbled as he got up and walked to his room as he opened the door and closed it shut.

Jungkook In the living room watching TV as he found out that jin wouldn't be here for the next 4 weeks He didn't know how to explain to yoongi.

Yoongi came out of his room and looked at jungkook "Where is my mom..?" he asked curiously.

"He and namjoon won't be here for the next 4 weeks"

"WHAT!?" Yoongi yelled

Yoongi Eyes widen he had to with jungkook for four weeks. Yoong panicked and called jin as it went to voicemail "Ugh why didn't he tell me earlier!" he yelled in frustration.

Jungkook on the other hand was recording the whole thing as soon as yoongi turned around he chased him "DELETE IT!" He yelled as he got ontop of him.

Jungkook was on the floor as he saw yoongi ontop of him he saw him blush as he smirked "Should we kiss..?"

Yoongi Groaned as he got off him "Y-yah you prevert!" he yelled and almost slapped him as jungkook caught his hand and Pinned him to the wall.

"I'm not joking.. Should we.."

Yoongi had enough as he decided to Kick him in the Balls.

"Yah min yoongi!"