Meet

Yoongi first kiss was taken away.

Jungkook and yoongi were both in the living room as they talked for a bit and it became awkward after the kiss.

Yoongi was about to talk. But jungkook did instead.

"Let's forget about what happened earlier" jungkook stated.

Yoongi just nodded he felt like he was shut out. He ignored the feeling and sighed as he looked at jungkook "Lets Go shopping?" he asked

Jungkook nodded as he changed into a white button shirt and jeans. Along with some white shoes. Yoongi changed into a skirt and white crop top with bear on it.

Jungkook and yoongi went to a close mall as they did yoongi ran to a store that he liked the most and chose outfits as jungkook followed him.

Girls kept looking at them as they gave yoongi a disgusted face and tried to impress them self infront of jungkook.

Jungkook noticed that and ignored them as he saw the look on yoongi face it was gloomy. Yoongi sighed as he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at jungkook as he blushed.

Jungkook gave yoongi a small smile and chuckled. Yoongi giggled and countiuned shopping once he finished he went to the cashier and pay but he noticed someone else paying. Yoongi looked at jungkook and pouted.

Jungkook paid for yoongi clothes and he notice yoongi pouting and chuckles as they both walked out they went to a food court. They both went to McDonalds and order. Yoongi got a kids meal as he smiled and ate it happy at the table and ignore disgusted looks from other people.

Jungkook came and sat down infornt of yoongi as they both talked they finished and went to a near park to take a short walk. Yoongi was walking with jungkook as he smiled and talked to him.

They both sat down at a bench and heard birds chirping and yoongi smiled as he was gonna tell jungkook how he felt. They both countiuned and went to a ice cream truck and ice cream once they came back they saw a girl waiting.

Yoongi noticed jungkook smiling as he hugged her and she hugged back. Yoongi raised a brow and looked at them weirdly as he sat down at the bench.

He noticed them both coming as he smiled and waved at the girl as they sat down together he got jealous. He thought it was jungkook sister.

The girl looked at yoongi in disgusted as she giggled and talk to jungkook. Jungkook smiled and looked at yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi Meet my girlfriend Kim Alex"

A/N

Okay hey guys so I bet y'all are shocked but like I wanted to add some drama also sort if I'm not updating more often then I'm suppose to but I might post everyday now but at nighttime so yea hope you guys enjoyed this day.