Betrayed

"Meet my girlfriend Kim Alex"

The word girlfriend was the word that knocked out yoongi. He was on the edge of tears he couldn't hold them anymore and let them out as he ran back to his apartment he bumped into some people.

Jungkook ran after him as he kept yelling his name "Yah Min yoongi!" he yelled and almost grabbed him but got lost In a crowd and sighed as he pushed people out of the way.

Yoongi was in a alleyway as he was shedding tears he felt the saltiness of his tears go into his mouth and he cried more.

He called him self disgusting name and how worthless he was. But every sound stopped the car the birds sound became muted he closed his eyes. He hears a sound of someone yelling he beard jungkook voice calling him.

Yoongi tried to ignore it but he couldn't and cried more as he got up and wiped his tears as he walked off to his apartment. Everything became unmuted as he was given stares from people and he was being pushed around but he ignored that.

Jungkook pushed everyone but he saw something that standed out and he noticed yoongi the only problem was that he was across the street he sighed as soon as the light turn green. He saw yoongi disappear. He yelled and couldn't keep his anger in as he was given stares.

Mean while.

Yoongi was walking inside his apartment building as be sniffed he opened the door up and went inside as he saw jungkoom clothes and threw them out he didn't wanna see anything related to jungkook.

His first love

His first kiss

All soon disappeared.

Few hours later he heard a knock on the door he sighed as he got up and answered the door he saw the person he didn't want to see anymore and that was jungkook. Just as he was about to close the door jungkook pushed it open.

He pinned him to the wall "Why did you run off like that I was worried". Yoongi didn't have time for him as he pushed him off and walked away "Get out".

"Not until you tell me what's wrong"

"I'll tell You what's wrong. I love you jungkook! But you just played me you had a girlfriend you were my first love my first kiss, You just don't care about that do you!?" he yelled

Jungkook was speechless he couldn't even say anything to what yoongi had say.

"I was right you don't Get out!" he yelled and pushed him out of the door with all of his strength once he did he slammed the door infront of his face.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any peace he heard the bang of jungkook fist pounding and pounding repeatedly.

"YOONGI PLEASE LET ME IN!"He yelled with sadness and frustration.

Yoongi didn't listen and stayed quiet as be cried softly against the cold door. He slowly heard the bangs stop and foot steps walk away.

Yoongi fell asleep with dried tears.

A/n

So how did you guys like it sorry if I made you guys sad I just wanted to add some drama and sadness but I'm gonna update for this week since I no school and I'm on vacation but I might not update on Thanksgiving. Also happy early turkey day!.

Enjoy this new update!