Punishment

Once yoongi had open the door it had revealed a jungkook his eyes had widen open and tried to close the door but he couldn't so he cleaned up the mess and tried to escape the bathroom but he couldn't. Once he looked at jungkook he didn't have a chance to look back as he was being dragged to the bedroom.

(alright everyone have their Bible and holy water because smut is coming right up)

Yoongi was harshly thrown onto the bed as he noticed jungkook hovering above him as he closed his eyes and opened them back.

"You cut yourself that mean you have to get a punishment kitten.. " he smirked as he whisper into his ear biting it slowly.

Yoongi on the other hand started to whine and he kept moving around as he felt himself be handcuffed as his eyes widen as he realized he couldn't move around.

"Too bad you move alot so I had too"

"J-jungkook im sorry.. " he mumbled

"what was that kitten"

"Nothing... "

"That's what I thought"

He smirked as he kissed him softly and slowly. Yoongi couldn't handle himself as he kissed back but jungkook had already pulled away and kissed his neck. As yoongi kept giving him some whines and mumbling moans. But that all ended when he hit yoongi sweet spot.

Yoongi gasped and let out a moan as he wanted to slap himself he regret doing it. Jungkook just gave him a smirk and slip his hand inside of his shirt and pinch his nipple as he heard yoongi moan again as he pinch it harder.

yoongi couldn't do anything he couldn't wiggle around or anything. At first he thought this was all just a dream but it wasn't this whole thing was just real.

Jungkook started to take off his clothes and yoongi slowly. Yoongi bit his lip as he didn't like how the way his body looked he was ashamed of it. Jungkook looked at his pale skin up and down as he bit his lip and smirked as he grabbed something and blind folded yoongi so he wouldn't see anything.

Jungkook slowly to enter yoongi as he smirked and thrust in. Which earn yoongi to let out a long moan. He kept doing it as yoongi was about to come he pulled out and he heard a whine.

"upset good this is ur punishment"

Yoongi nodded

Jungkook grabbed a sort of vibrator and put it in yoongi as he put it high and slowly watch him as he saw yoongi more louder.

He left it like that as he took it out and took off the handcuffs and blindfold.

"your lucky I went easy on you if I didn't I would have made you not walk for a couple of weeks or so"

Yoongi nodded as he put his clothes on and hid himself in the bathroom. Jungkook sighed as he changed into different clothes and put everything away.

A/N:children explain i have 1k+ readers I'm Shook plus I think I should Change my story name right? Leave some recommendations! See you next time loves