Free

"The door won't Open!"

Yoongi and Jungkook have been trapped in yoongi bedroom for how many hours they tried calling Everyone but they're phones were off. Yoongi started to panick

"Being in a room Stuck With a Hot guy!" He mumbled. Jungkook looked at him as he raised a brow "What was that..?" He asked curious

"N-no" Yoongi stutter to say it. Jungkook nodded as he tried to open the door and Bang on it to try to wake up the Members to open the door but nothing would work he sighed and looked at yoongi.

"They can't hear us how are we gonna get they're attention" He Said Frustrated as he sighed.

"Well I guess we could try Tomorrow and See if they will hear us" He looked at jungkook smiling. Jungkook nodded as he layed on the floor with a pillow. Yoongi pouted "No sleep on my bed I will sleep on the floor". Jungkook shook his head "No no u sleep there!" he smiled.

They're bickering has gone off for 25 minutes when they didn't know. Jungkook had enough and sighed as he grabbed yoongi laying him down and layed next to him "There So we can stop bickering already it's getting annoying".

Yoongi had his face beet red as he turned around "Omg omg he so freakin handsome!" He squeal as he mumbled. Jungkook Heard a word handsome as he shook his head thinking it was his imagination. Yoongi sighed as he fell asleep. Jungkook looked at yoongi sleeping peacefully hearing his soft snores he sighed and fell aswell.

~Next Day~

Yoongi woke up from his peaceful sleep as he turned around and jumped out of the bed as he saw how his face was close to Jungkook he was really red as he remembered about last night he sighed and Changed into a hoodie and shorts. Jungkook woke up a few minutes later and looked at yoongi "Why are you on the ground..?"

"N-no Reason!" Yoongi yelled as he looked at him "L-lets try to open the door now!" He got up and Twist the door knob as it didn't open as he hesitated to bang on the door but he did it anyways he did as he Heard Some footsteps walking towards them.

Jin Heard a door bang as he Walked out of the kitchen to yoongi room "Hello.. yoongi..?". Yoongi eyes lit up as he heard Jin. "Eooma Open the door were stuck in here!" He yelled. "What do you mean were!?".

Jungkook got up from the bed and went to the bedroom "We Watch a movie last night and Closed the door as I tried to leave it didn't wanna open!" he yelled.

Jin eyes widen and nodded as he ran to the kitchen and got a tool "Here I'll try to open the door be careful!" he yelled. Yoongi smiled and giggled as he stayed away from the door and Heard a click sound he smiled and twist the knob and it opened he hugged jin tightly.

"Thank You so Much!"

"Welcome"

Jungkook coughed "Sorry to ruin but yoongi don't you have anything to say to jin he saved us and you own him something". Yoongi sighed and nodded "I'm sorry... "

Jin raised a brow "What are you sorry for..?" Yoongi pouted and sighed "Im sorry for putting hot sauce in ur chicken". Jin nodded and hugged him almost killing him "It's fine but don't ever do it again!"

Yoongi nodded as he smiled and ran to the kitchen and sat down as he thought about how close his face was to Jungkook. Yoongi thought and thought his eyes widen.

"Do I like Jungkook!?"