Trapped

Yoongi was Grounded after he put some hot sauce inside of Jim's Chicken. Jon's face was really red as you could see the anger in his face. Yoongi didn't want to face Jin after he saw that face of anger. Jungkook was in the living room to try to calm Jin down as He was mad at yoongi and couldn't even bare to look at him he wanted a apology from yoongi but yoongi wouldn't give him one so he stayed mad.

The reason why yoongi didn't wanna apologize is because he thought it was a funny prank to pull on him.

Jin was in the living room ripping up some paper to help himself try to calm down as his friends were bringing him some water.  "Yoongi that brat ill make sure to get him back as soon as possible". Yoongi was currently in the corner of his room. As he heard a soft knock on his door he looked at the door and opened it and It revealed a jungkook who was at the door.  "May I come in..?" he asked in a soft tone. Yoongi kept staring at his face as he didn't hear what the older had say after he Shook his head and went out of dreamland and Let him in.

Once jungkook went inside he saw how yoongi room was With all Pink and sky blue colors he Smiled at him "You like the color pink..?" he looked at yoongi for a response. Yoongi nodded as he smiled he was wearing a overall with some stars on his shirt. Jungkook nodded as it went silence it wasn't awkward it just was very quiet. Jungkook started something so it wouldn't be dead silence.

"You should apologize to jin He is very upset at you" yoongi thought for a bit as he shook his head. "No I won't because it was a joke and it wasnt that serious!" he Pouted and crossed his arms. Jungkook sighed and nodded "So well wanna watch a movie then..?" He asked

Yoongi smiled and nodded as he quickly got one of his favorite CDs It was "Sleeping beauty!" Yoongi yelled as he put it in A disc thingy and the movie started as he closed the door and the windows so it wouldn't get cold in there as he sat on the floor with a pillow under his butt and Patted the spot next to Jungkook.

Jungkook took a seat as they started to watch the movie. He smiled as he saw the queen attacked the prince he thought of him and yoongi but shook his head as he smiled and felt a bit of weight on his shoulder her turned his head to see a sleeping yoongi he looked at his lips as he went closer but then pulled away as he shook yoongi to wake up since the movie was going to be over.

Yoongi woke up from his peaceful sleep as he looked at jungkook and smiled as he got up and tried to open the door from his room he noticed it was late and panicked. "What's wrong..?" Jungkook asked as he looked at yoongi.

"The Door won't open!"

A/N:
If this is too short I apologize because I have school and I have a test tomorrow like I need to write my stories anyways Hope u have a nice time reading!