Cold/Cut

It was a cold day for yoongi and jungkook as Yoongi noticed a changed in jungkook. He would acted cold towards everytime he would prank some people on the streets he would always earn a yell from Jungkook.

Yoongi was upset that jungkook would always act nice to his friends and not him. It was like they have been distancing. Yoongi didn't like that one bit and he wanted to know why jungkook was acting like that.

Yoongi walked off to jungkook trying to hug him but jungkook ignored him as he started playing games. Yoongi got angry and grabbed the controller to the game and threw it out. He noticed jungkook eyes started to darken then they used to before.

Yoongi already knew that he had fucked up. Jungkook grabbed yoongi and pushes him out off the room as he slammed the door. Yoongi once again got upset and ran inside the bathroom as he locked the door and ended up sobbing really hard.

Yoongi remember when people used to teach him like that in school they would always bully him call him all types of names in the world. Yoongi noticed a blade he hesitated for a bit but grabbed it and cut it against his soft skin.

He hissed at the pain he had just did to himself but ignored it and did it once again until blood came pouring out. He wiped his tears and grabbed tissues as he put it on his cut until he noticed that the tissues turned into bloody tissues he didn't want jungkook to find out.

That he was cutting himself. He got up and opened the door to the bathroom but once he did opened it there was a tall man standing there it was the only and only jungkook.

(A/n: sorry that I haven't been uploading. I forget to upload last week because I was busy etc. Anyways I hope you enjoyed today story.