Shine

"Yah Min yoongi!"

Jungkook Was in the park with yoongi as they decided to get some fresh air for the mean case once they got there he saw yoongi run to the swings he slightly smiled.

Yoongi ran to swings and sat down as he pouted "Jungkookie Push me!" he yelled as he showed him his cute gummy smile.

Jungkook couldn't resist himself as he nodded and pushed yoongi softly back and forward.

"Faster!"

"Okay Kay"

Jungkook slowly started to push faster as he did the swing went really high he was worried for yoongi.

Yoongi was scared but he didn't want to that he was really scared to fall down and hurt himself. As the swing went higher you could hear yoongi high pitch scream. Jungkook got worried and stopped the swing with all his strength and grabbed yoongi.

"Are you Okay you didn't get hurt right"

Yoongi nodded and did a okay sign as he ran to the slide Not caring about what had just happened once he did that he smiled and slides down, ran towards jungkook

Jungkook looked at him smiling as he saw yoongi shine infront of him he thought yoongi was the sun and he was so cute he couldn't resist himself but coo at him.

"Jungkookie can we get ice cream!?" Yoongi yelled with excitement. Jungkook chukled and nodded as he took him to a ice cream stand.

Yoongi jumped up and down as he smiled "I want chocolate!" he yelled as he smiled

Jungkook nodded as he gave yoongi a chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and he got a vanilla as he smiled happily.

Yoongi licked the ice cream as he got some on his lip. Jungkook noticed and wiped it off him and licked it as he smiled. He stared at a blushing yoongi and chuckled at the sight infront of him.

Yoongi walked away as he smiled he saw jungkook follow him as he began to run after he did he tripped over a rock and fell to the ground.

Jungkook eyes widen and grabbed yoongi as quick as he can and picked him up "You okay!?" he asked worried as he looked at yoongi who was on the edge to tears.

Yoongi burst out crying as he hugged jungkook tight. Jungkook rubbed yoongi back "Shhh Its okay" he pat his back.

Yoongi became quiet as he felt comfortable in jungkook arms and fell asleep as he smiled while sleeping.

Jungkook on the other hand slowly took a picture of yoongi and put it as he wallpaper and watched back to yoongi apartment as he arrived he opened the door and walked in yoongi room as he layed him down and heard yoongi whines "Lay next to me.. " he said softly

Jungkook smiled and nodded as he layed next to him and chuckled at the sight as he heard yoongi soft snores

"Cute.. "

A/n:

Sorry if I'm not updating it just that I'm gonna move soon and I have to pack up also school is very busy.