Can i ever forgive you?

"Can i ever forgive" Is what was all going inside of yoongi's head as he was at the park with some of his friends AKA Hoseok,Jin. The rest of them were busy or doing something else he knew that jungkook wouldn't ever bother to come with them. Once they got there yooni was about to speak up but Jin did instead.

"Hey yoongi what is going on between you and jungkook?"

"What do you mean" Yoongi stated trying to avoid the situation.

"Come on Yoongs you know what we are talking about" Hoseok said

"Ummm i don't know what you are talking about"

"Give up we are know that you guys are loosing distance"

Yoongi sighed and gave up in defeat. As he looked around to see if people were looking at them/ "Fine jungkook has changed over the months and i don't know what has gotten into him lately he seems to not pay attention to me anymore like he used to, he would always spoil me and give me some nicknames but he doesn't seem to be it anymore". He said as he looked at them to see they're reactions. "Ohh Have you tried to talk it out with him and check what is the reason of why he is not paying attention to you?" Jin asked.

"I have but he would always ignore me."

"How about we have a meeting with the rest of the gang members and ask them to find out why he keeps being that to you?" Hoseok asked.

The other two just nodded as they went to a nearest cafe and order some drinks. Jin got a vinlla latte as the other two just got regular coffee. While they were chatting yoongi found had rang as he looked at the number and noticed jungkook was calling he smiled a bit before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey yoongi would you mind going to the store and getting some things?"

"I um sure"

"Are you free i guess you are anyways can you get some cookies?"

"Sure..." Yoongi said as he felt sad in his tone.

"You okay?"

"Yea i'm fine"

"Okay i better get going now"

"Hey jungkook why do you keep ignoring me" Before he got to say that jungkook had already hong up on him as yoongi started to tear up a bit before coming back to reality. "Hey yoongi you alright". Yoongi quickly wiped his tears as he looked at hoseok "Yeah i'm alright" He gave him a fake smile and looked away as he sighed.

"Can i ever forgive you Jeon jungkook.." He mumbled.

A/N ; Hey cuties how are this is another update i was wondering if i should start a new story. Help me out which ship should i do?

Taegi ;

Sope ;

Yoonmin ;

Namgi ;

Yoonjin ;