First kiss

"Cute.. "

Jungkook was watching a movie as he was in yoongi room as he heard a soft yawn and he turned around and saw a half awake yoongi.

Once yoongi was fully awake he screamed and covered himself "You scared me!" he yelled at jungkook. Jungkook smiled and laughed at the younger.

Yoongi got up and walked towards jungkook as he kicked him out "I'm gonna change!"

"Let me see then!"

"No you Pervert!"

Yoongi slammed the door closed and changed into a pink shirt that say daddy Kitten and booty shorts. Once he opened the door he saw jungkook lick his lips and look up and down at him.

"You Really are a pervert.. "

"Maybe But for you" he winked

Yoongi blushed and looked away as he walked to the couch infront of his bed. Jungkook sat on the sofa and put his arm out. Yoongi sat down and looked at him "My mom left me with a pervert wow.. "

Jungkook chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes "A Handsome one"

"Haha Not true!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. But yoongi slightly nodded and looked away.

"Anyways where is ur bathroom I'm gonna take a shower". Yoongi pointed to the bathroom.

Jungkook nodded and went inside as he took a warm shower once he was done he came out with the towel around his waist. Yoongi was on his phone as he looked at the bathroom door and saw jungkook as he blushed.

Jungkook smirked "Like what you see I have a sick pack!". Yoongi looked away and blushed "Lies!" he yelled and covered his face "Hurry up and change!" he yelled.

Jungkook nodded and changed as he walked over to yoongi and grabbed him "Mhm You did like my abs". Yoongi shook his head as he slapped him. Jungkook eyes widen as he was speechless.

You could hear Yoongi giggles and Laughs as he smiled. Jungkook got up and looked at yoongi as he glared at him "Your Dead.. ". Yoongi eyes widen as he saw what he was staring back at a angry jungkook he ran out the door and locked himself in the bathroom. He could hear loud bangs after a while the bangs faded.

Yoongi opened the door and didn't even check as he walked out he was pinned to the wall by a tall jungkook. Jungkook pinned him to the wall as he smirked and got close to his face and saw yoongu face redden. "Mmm I love it when ur flutter because of me.. ".

Yoongi blushed as he tried to get him off him as he tried to use all his force jungkook let him go as he didn't know what was gonna happened after.

Yoongi tripped and got ontop of jungkook as both of they're lips touched and both they're eyes widen.

Yoongi first Kiss was taken away.