Meeting again

Jungkook stood at the door of jin apartment. Jin came back after he heard what happened. Jungkook was gonna face yoongi again after what felt like years but actually was months.

Yoongi was hugging himself on the couch as he watched cartoons he overhead jin conversation on the phone with jungkook and heard that he will come and visit.

Jin was walking towards the door as he heard a knock. Yoongi didn't even dare to look at the door or even look at it he was still upset about what had happened between him and jungkook that he will never forget.

Jin opened the door to reveal a gloomy jungkook he sighed "Hey, it's okay Don't be upset try to sort things out with him".

Jungkook nodded at the advise and saw yoongi on the couch his heart just sank as he saw him he sighed and walked up to him. Just as he was gonna say a word yoongi got up and walked away from him.

Yoongi felt guilty for he did but he didn't wanna see him break his heart. Jin had enough and looked at yoongi "You both go to the store and buy some food". Yoongi eyes had widen and nodded as jungkook did the same.

It was a quiet walk to the market once they got there they bought some food. Jungkook looked at yoongi. Yoongi didn't even budge "don't even.. " he sayed.

Jungkook nodded they paid and went back as they noticed the rest were all here. Yoongi didn't greet them and went to his room as jungkook followed him.

Yoongi stopped and looked at him

"Don't follow me"

"Let's talk"

Jungkook grabbed yoongi arm and took him inside as he lock the door.

"Listen I'm sorry for what I did months ago I didn't know you had some feelings for me"

Again yoongi stayed silent. He didn't wanna say anything to his first love.

"Then what did our kiss mean when I kissed you?"

"It meant something.. "

"like what"

"I loved you back then but I had a girlfriend and she would be upset if I broke up with her. "

Yoongi nodded and cried a bit.

"I'm sorry for what we had become.. "

Yoongi just hugged him and cried

"It's okay.. " jungkook patted his back to comfort him.

Yoongi smiled and they both holded hands as they walked out.

The rest already knew and they all talked as the "Yoonkook couple" decided to take a walk.

Once they went to the park it was night already they talked about what had happened and funny stuff as he yoongi couldn't help but fall in love again with him.

Jungkook and yoongi took a rest. Jungkook looked at him and smiled more as he chuckled.

Yoongi smiled.

Jungkook leaned in closer to yoongi and kissed him. Yoongi kissed back as some fireworks went off.

They both pulled away and smiled.

"Min yoongi, this is our 1st day together.. "

You could see yoongi happy as he nodded and hugged him tight as ever.

They both walked to the apartment and opened the door to see everyone on the couch asleep they both laughed and took some pictures.

Hours later, jungkook had left and yoongi was in his bedroom as he smiled.

"Min yoongi, today is our 1st day together"

He giggled and smiled as he turned off the light to his bedroom and smiled more.

"Yes jungkook, today is our first day being together.. " he whispered and slowly started to close his eyes and drift off to sleep.