.ONE.

Sofia Mercedes is the name, I'm 17. I have brown hair and brown eyes. My parents, Nick and Lily Mercedes are great parents and I love them. My best friend Anna Seavey has a brother who is in Why Don't We and Anna hates him but I can't hate him, his always kind to me. He tries to be kind to Anna but she ignores him all the time. I am visiting Anna today, and it's going to be fun. I go fins an outfit.

I put my hair in a french braid and then I put light make up

I put my hair in a french braid and then I put light make up.  I walk downstairs. "You going to Anna's?" asked mum. "Yeah, I'll be back for dinner" said Sofia. "Yeah, okay. Oh honey, your grandparents moved to London" smiled mum. "That's cool. Anyway I should be going" smiled Sofia. I  walk to my car and get in. I drive to their house and go inside. "Hey Sofia! We're gonna be watching movies" said Anna. I smile. "I have to be home for dinner" said Sofia. Anna nods. We settle down to watch Nim's Island. 

I get up at 5. "I should be heading" said Sofia. "I'll see you at school" said Anna.  "Yeah" said Sofia. I drive home. I finally get there and see police. I look at them. I park and jump out. "What happened, I am their daughter Sofia Mercedes" said Sofia. "There was a robbery and your parents tried to stop them and the robbers shot them in the head, they died instantly" said the police officer. I gasp and start crying.  "We will escort you into the house to get all your stuff and then we will escort you to the Seaveys, we found their will, Keri and Jeffery Seavey" said the officer. I nod and we get my stuff. 

We drive back to Anna's. I They walk me up to the door and knock. Keri opens the door. "What's wrong? Sofia are you hurt?" asked Keri. "No" said Sofia. "Her parents were killed after two robbers broke in, you are her legal guardian now" said the police officer. "Of course, come in, sweetie." said Keri. The officer leaves and we bring my stuff in. "You'll be staying in Daniels room, whenever he comes back, you can share, he has a double bed and he sleeps on the left, so you sleep on the right" said Keri. "OK, thank you" said Sofia. Anna walks over and hug me. I give a small smile and go to bed. 

I fall to sleep, I've lost my parents. I only have the Seavey's left and my grandparents. 

Well I hope you all enjoy my WDW book!

Lorna wxdxw