.NINETEEN.

TWO MONTHS LATER

We are back in Portland for the court case. I am seriously not excited for this. "Babe I hope this goes well" said Daniel. I go find a perfect outfit. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go out and Daniel in a suit.

 I go out and Daniel in a suit

I smile at him. He walks over and hugs me. I pull back and put my hands on his face. "I'm sorry about Anna, I never thought this would happen" said Sofia. "Don't be sorry, she had it coming for her. Whatever happens, my family are not gonna be mad with you, as much as they love her, they will never forgive themselves if she didn't go to jail for being in on a plan that killed your parents. I love you, Sofia." said Daniel. "I love you too, and thank you. Let's have breakfast" said Sofia. We go down and begin to eat. "Sofia.... how are you?" asked Keri. "I'm good." said Sofia. "Chris and Tyler will be here in a minute" said Jeffery. I nod. We nod. They soon arrive and we head to the court. We walk inside and sit down. 

Daniel holds my hand. Anna, Derek and Jack. I look down and they are smirking.  The court soon starts and eventually the verdict is coming. "How do you find them?" asked The judge. "We find them..... guilty." said Ashley. We smile. "This is great news" said Daniel. "Yeah, so how about we go for a celebratory dinner" said Keri. We walk out and eventually go to the cheesecake factory. We enjoy our meal and then go home. I go lie down. "You happy?" asked Daniel. "Yeah but Anna used to be my best friend till she did that" said Sofia. "Do you want to visit her?" asked Daniel. "Yeah. I want to know" said Sofia. We go to bed at 12.

Next day

We are visiting Anna today. I have to get ready, afterwards we are going home.

 I have to get ready, afterwards we are going home

Daniel drives us to the prison and we check in. I sit in front of Anna. "Sofia" said Anna. "Anna. I just want to know... why do what you did?" asked Sofia. "I was jealous of Daniel. I knew he liked you and I knew you liked him. I just... I wanted to have my own name, so I joined Jack's gang. Then they said they were killing Nick and Lily and I just let them do it. I wish I left but I hate Daniel and I hate you, Sofia. I hated that he got everything" said Anna. "Thanks. We're leaving." said Sofia. We walked out and we kiss. "Let's go home" said Sofia. "Yeah" said Daniel. We get to the airport and do everything. We soon get on the plane.  We finally arrive and we go home. They are standing here, looking anxious. "They are in jail." said Sofia. "Yes!" said them all. We then go to the beach and just enjoy the day. At 12 we head home and go to bed. Me and Daniel well, ya know ;). 

We fall asleep cuddled. I love him. All this shit is done for. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, Two more to go!

Lorna wxdxw