.SEVEN.

I wake up smiling. "Babe, your back to school" said Daniel. "Ugh" said Sofia. "Hey does Dylan and Evan go to your school?" asked Daniel. "Yeah, I'm gonna find them today" said Sofia. Daniel smiles. "Go get dressed" said Daniel.  I go to get dressed in the bathroom. I come back out after brushing my teeth and putting my hair into a messy bun. Daniel smiles at me. We go down for breakfast. 

I get in Anna's car and she drives us to school. I hop out and walk with Anna into school. "I'm going to find people I met recently" said Sofia. Anna nods and walks off to Abby, Sandy and Alexa. I see Dylan and Evan kissing. "So your the couple that makes out in the hallways" said Sofia. They jump. "Sofia! About time. How are you?" asked Dylan. "Great, I got a boyfriend, Anna's brother and she hates him. Don't let this loose" said Sofia. "Of course we won't. Oh my god. After school text Daniel, we'll pick him up from your house and we will go for dinner!" said Evan. I smile. "Oh my god, great idea. I'll text him now!" said Sofia.

To Daniel

Hey, you remember Dylan & Evan, they invited us out for dinner, we'll pick you up after school xx

From Daniel

Yeah, that sounds great!! xx see you soon x

"He said yes." smiled Sofia. "Great, see ya at lunch" said Dylan. I nod. I rush to English. I sit down and Anna walks in. "Hey Sofia" said Anna. "Hey, I don't need a lift home, going home with some other friends I just met" smiled Sofia. "OK cool" smiled Anna.  I smile at her and sit back. I push back a loose strand of my hair. I listen to Mrs Hayes and I just sit back and relax. I basically get all A's here so. "Hey so me and Derek are going out on a date , you and Jeff can come as well" said Anna. "Me and Jeff are not double dating people, sorry" said Sofia. "Maybe in the future" said Anna. I just smile. The bell goes. I go to the canteen and sit beside Dylan and Evan. "Hey guys, Anna asked me to go on a double date with her and Derek and bring 'Jeff' and I am literally scared she'll keep asking!" said Sofia. "Just say that excuse Jeff is shy" smiled Evan. "Yeah" said Sofia. 

Soon we go to classes and I sit through shit. After school I walk to Dylan and Evan and we go to mine and pick up Daniel! He hops in beside me and we leave to go to In & Out. I smile at Daniel. We get a table and sit down with our food. "So how did you and Evan meet?" asked Daniel. "He was new to the school and bumped into me, spilling hot coffee down my top. He then asked me to remove my shirt and he gave me his off his own back" said Dylan. "Oh my god, so romantic. What did you wear Evan?" asked Sofia. "I gave him my gym top" said Dylan. "You two are couple goals" smiled Sofia. "Soon you will as well, your amazing" said Evan. We both blush and giggle. 

They drop us home and we walk in. Anna is standing there. "DANIEL! YOUR SUCH A PRAT!" yelled Anna. "What did I do?" asked Daniel. "Everything" said Anna. "What did I do to you" said Daniel. "You became famous, you left. I hate you. You stole my best friend, Thomas when we were younger you dick face. Get away you fucking disgrace!" said Anna. "I didn't steal him, you pushed him away, you kept stalking him" said Daniel. "YOUR WRONG!" yelled Anna, she walked over and punched him in the face and I gasp. "ANNA SEAVEY! YOU CAN'T PUNCH YOUR BROTHER!" yelled Keri. "His your favourite. You love all three boys but proud of him because his famous!" said Anna. She walks off. I sink down to my knees. "Are you OK?" asked Sofia. "Yeah, she didn't break it. It just hurts" said Daniel, groaning. "I didn't know she stalked Thomas." said Sofia. "She is not normal but only because she is jealous of me which I now know but I dunno what to do" said Daniel. "Ignore her, she is such a bitch" said Sofia. Daniel laughs and we go to our room. We lie on the bed. "This is shit, my only sister hates me" said Daniel. "Yeah well, you have me" said Sofia. We kiss and fall asleep in each others arms.

Well we found out about why she hates him but is there more to the story then it is.

Lorna wxdxw