.FIFTEEN.

I wake up and oh my god his better! "You OK now" said Sofia. "Yup. I'm fine" said Daniel. "Well I have a day off, thank god. Wanna hang?" asked Sofia. He nods. I stand up. "OK great get dressed!" said Sofia. I go back out and he smiles at me. His dressed and smiling. I grab my leather jacket. I smile at him. We go down and have a short breakfast. 

"Hey what you guys doing today?" asked Keri and Jeffery. "Oh just hanging out" said Daniel. "Hey Sofia" said Anna. "Anna hi" said Sofia. "So what you doing with my loser brother?" asked Anna. "Hanging out" said Sofia. Anna smirks. "No, you will not. Mum and dad gave me money to hang out today" said Anna. "Yeah, we just thought that it would be great to hang together" said Anna. "Sorry Anna but I am hanging with Daniel" said Sofia. She frowns and walks off. I hear something fall and everything fall. We run to his room and Anna is bashing all Daniel's guitars, instruments and his picture frames and everything sentimental. "STOP!" yelled Daniel. "STOP ANNA! YOUR RUINING ALL OF DANIEL'S STUFF!" yelled Keri and Sofia. "NO! I HATE HIM" yelled Anna. I walk over to her and slap her. "HIS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU BITCH!" yelled Sofia. "YOUR DATING THAT DICK! WE ARE MEANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS BUT YOU BETRAYED ME YOU FUCKING SLUT!" yelled Anna. I slap her again. "I hate you, Anna. You have been horrible to Daniel!" said Sofia. Anna runs out. Keri and Jeffery slowly walk in to help us clean. Daniel walks over to me and kisses me. "I love you Sofia" said Daniel. "I love you too" said Sofia. We clean up and then we lie on the bed. "I hate her." said Daniel. "So do I. I don't know why I was best friends with her" said Sofia. "True" said Daniel. I kiss him. We soon.... well ya know. We then get dressed and go for a walk. I see Anna and Derek. I don't trust Derek. We go home and have a quick dinner. We go to bed and fall asleep.

Next day

I wake up in his arms. I smile at him. I stand up and have a shower. Daniel joins me and I kiss him. Which leads us to doing it. We then go out for the day and enjoy ourselves. I love Daniel. We have In N' Out and then watch Netflix and fall asleep. 

I love Daniel.

Well the secret's out.

Lorna wxdxw