.TWENTY-ONE.

EPILOGUE:

Nine months after the wedding I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, we named him Xavier Landon Seavey. He has Daniel's eyes, my brown hair and Daniel's nose and mouth. His a momma's boy through and through.

A year later we welcomed twins, a boy and girl. The boy was born first, Parker Luke Seavey, Daniel's brown, my brown eyes. Momma's boy and also Daddy's boy. Paige Lana Seavey, My hair colour and Daniel's eyes.

Then finally two years later we had our last baby, a girl. Eloise Lacy Seavey. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Eloise and Paige are daddy's girls. They both love him to bits.

We had two four kids and now they are 18, 17 and 15. We live in LA, the band Why Don't We broke up when Xavier, Parker and Paige were 5 and 4 and when Eloise was 2. The first three who grew up near the same age love the boys and the songs. Eloise loves the boys and loved their music when she was 5.

We live a quiet life. Anna got out of jail three years after it all. She is now married to Josh Hayes and she apologised to me, Daniel and the rest. Daniel and Anna finally have the relationship they have wanted. Anna has three kids, two boys and one girl. Myles Daniel Hayes is now 12, blonde hair and blue eyes, the exact replica of Anna. Oscar Jay Hayes, brown hair and blue eyes, the exact replica of Josh, his now 11. Jade Isla Hayes, blonde hair and grey eyes, looks like both of them and she is now 10

Jonah and Marie got married two years after us. They had their first kid the same year we did. They have three, triplets (three at one go damn). Bethany Kali, brown hair, green eyes. Benjamin Karl, brown hair, green eyes. Bailey Kate brown hair and green eyes. They are now 18.

Corbyn and Christina got married three months after us. They had two kids. The same years as us. They are 18 and 17. Two boys. Felix Jon, brown hair and brown eyes. Gabriel Joe, Brown hair and blue eyes. They are amazing boys. Felix is Xavier's best friends and they are both best friends. Gabriel is the nerd.

Jack and Gabbie got back together and got married a year after our first born, they had the baby three months after the wedding since she was pregnant while she got married. Daisy Louisa Avery, beautiful brown curly hair and brown eyes. The perfect duo of the parents.

Zach and Kirstie got married two days after Corbyn and Christina. They had one baby boy when we had Eloise. Dylan Evan Herron. His only 15 now. He has brown hair and grey eyes.

Dylan and Evan got married and adopted a baby girl and boy who are twins who were born when we had Xavier. Haley Roxy, Blue eyes and brown hair. Ryder Hayes, blue eyes and brown hair. Haley and Ryder Higgins. They are now 18.

By now we are all happy and live a happy life right now.

I guess that's mine and Daniel's love story and I can say happily:

I fell for my best friends brother.

I hope you enjoyed the book! Book 2 will be in the works soon.

Lorna wxdxw