.EIGHT.

I wake up in Daniel's arms, his face is bruised. I frown and jump up. I run downstairs and grab ice. I run upstairs and Daniel's awake. "I got you an ice pack, so I hope your OK" said Sofia. "Thank you, Sofia. So your back in school. I'll drop you there" said Daniel. I smile at him. I go inside and get dressed. I put my hair loosely in a ponytail and foundation, mascara and lip gloss. I then head outside and Daniel is dressed. "Nice outfit but your top is cut low" said Daniel. "Oh really, maybe I did it for you" smiled Sofia. He comes over and presses me against the wall. "Oh baby girl, don't tempt me" said Daniel. "Oh I'll try to" said Sofia. Daniel kisses me, hard. I kiss back, equally as hard. We soon pulled back and he leans his forehead against mine. "I'm lucky to call you mine" smiled Daniel. "So am I, Dan" said Sofia. 

We go downstairs and have a quick breakfast. Daniel walks us to his car and he drives me to school. I see Anna with Abby, Sandy and Alexa standing there. I say bye and jump out. "Why did he drop you here" said Anna. "You left and you were my ride, so he dropped me. I'm going to see Dylan and Evan" smiled Sofia.  I spot them and walk over. "You missed the massive fight yesterday. Anna punched Daniel in the face" said Sofia. "Seriously why" said Dylan. "She is jealous but ya know!" said Sofia. "Well, Daniel is hot" said Dylan and Evan. "Oh my god.... shut up" said Sofia. "OK but he is hot" smiled Dylan. I roll my eyes. "Funny" said Sofia. I go to Spanish and sit down. Anna is here with me. "Hey so how was Daniel's face? Hope it was red" laughed Anna. "Yeah, bruised" said Sofia. I can't see how it is funny. Mrs González walks in and smiles at us. It drags in and then I go for lunch with Dylan and Evan. 

"So how is Anna?" asked Evan. "Asked how red Daniel's face is, like it's not funny" said Sofia. "It's not" said Dylan. I lean back. "Sofia, every guy is looking at your boob region" said Dylan. "Great" said Sofia, frowning. I begin eating my pizza and fries. I walk to my next class,  and sit down. History is not fun. After school, Dylan and Evan give me a ride home. I go inside and flop beside Daniel. "I hate school" said Sofia. "So did I" said Daniel. I laugh. Keri calls us for dinner and we walk in. "Will Anna be here?" asked Tyler. "I am now" said Anna. She sits across from me. "Anna. We need to talk. We have talked and we have decided to separate you from Daniel. I know this is not how we should do it but we are worried for you both, this is the first time you got physical with Daniel. We're not going to be having family meals. You will have dinner with me and dad while Sofia, Dani, Ty and Chris have dinner together. When they have dinner, we're going out and the same with them, if we have dinner at the same time, we will have it in the sitting room and team 2, in here. Your also grounded for 6 months, no parties, no going out with friends, nothing Anna until you learn you can't hurt or hate your brother" said Keri. "That's so unfair! You love him MORE!" said Anna. "We love everyone equally but right now, your being a brat. I love you, Anna. Your my only daughter but you will regret hating Daniel when your older because you'll want your older brother" said Keri. Anna stands up. "Thanks Daniel, making mum and dad hate me" said Anna, she walks off. I hear her door slam. "Me and Sofia are going to hang in our room" said Daniel. "Are you two dating?" asked Keri. "Yeah, don't tell Anna" said Daniel and Sofia. They nod. We go to our room (with all our goodies) and change. I turn on Hannah Montana The Movie. We fall asleep in each other's arms. 

I'm falling in love with Daniel James Seavey.

Daniel's POV:

I'm falling in love with Sofia Reese Mercedes.

They are falling in love with each other but will they say it?

What do you think of the dinner situation? Should I have made her move out or Daniel move out? Comment your opinions :)

Lorna wxdxw