.THIRTEEN.

I wake up in Daniel's arms and smile at myself. I love him so much. I stand up and go to get dressed. I put my hair into a braid and light make up on. I go back out and Daniel is still asleep. I chuckle and straddle his lap. "Hey Daniel wake up" said Sofia. He groans. "No" said Daniel. "Yeah" said Sofia. "No!" said Daniel. "GET UP!" yelled Sofia. He sits up. He stands up and stretches. He goes get dressed and comes back out. "So what do you wanna do?" asked Daniel. "No idea, maybe just hang around the house or we could actually go to the cinema and go for food." said Sofia. "We could do that or we could go to the park and hang around there" said Daniel. "Then dinner" smiled Sofia. We go down for food and Keri and Jeffery are smiling. "So what are you planning for today?" asked Keri. "Hanging in the park and probably going for dinner" said Daniel. "Ah OK, well we're going for dinner with the whole family, so come back get ready for it and we'll go" said Keri. We nod. We go to Daniel's car and then drive to the park. We go to the playground and then head home to have lunch.

I then get dressed for the dinner.

I put on black heels and curl my hair lightly

I put on black heels and curl my hair lightly. I put on light make up. I then head out of the bathroom and Daniel is ready. We go down. "Anna is coming as well, so just ignore her" said Keri. I nod and Daniel just looks down. We get in the car and drive to the restaurant and then we go inside. Anna is sitting there. 

Me and Daniel sit down. "Hey Sofia! How are you, we haven't spoken in ages" said Anna. "Oh I'm great" smiled Sofia. "Yeah right.... that's cool" said Anna. I just smile. Daniel looks at me. "Hey Sofia, what you ordering?" asked Daniel. "Oh the pizza, with pepperoni and ham" smiled Sofia. "Oh sweet, that's what I'm having!" said Daniel. "Well, looks like great minds think alike" said Sofia. "They do" said Daniel. "Oh I'm having the salad" said Anna. I just nod. "That's nice" said Sofia. 

We order our food and we relax. Anna basically ignores Daniel.... thank god. We soon go home and we go to get changed and then lie in our bed, warm. We watch Netflix and relax back. We eat our popcorn and gummy bears. We then log off Netflix and cuddle down to sleep. "I love you" said Sofia. "I love you too, Sofia" smiled Daniel. We kiss and fall asleep. 

NEXT DAY

I wake up in Daniel's arms. "Hey babe, good morning" said Daniel. "Good morning prince" smiled Sofia. I giggle at Daniel's hair. "You look funny" said Sofia. He pushes me onto the bed and kisses me. "I don't look funny, I look hot!" said Daniel. I kiss him. "Yeah, yeah" said Sofia. We then stand up and go get dressed.

I put my hair in a bun and no make up

I put my hair in a bun and no make up. "You need a lift to school" said Daniel. "Yeah" said Sofia. We have breakfast and then he drives me to school. Which is fun. I then get out and I smile at him. I go inside and see Dylan and Evan sitting there. "Hey, what's up?" asked Sofia. "Nothing much, we're just tired" said Dylan. "So am I" said Sofia. We go to class and we just relax. 

After school, I rush home, have dinner and me and Daniel go to bed. I love him. He loves me.

Sorry I took a tiny break.... but I am back!

Lorna wxdxw