.TWO.

It's the funeral today and I'm not looking forward to it. I get out my black dress and heels. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I smile at the mirror sadly. I go see Keri, Jefferey, Anna, Tyler, Christian and Daniel. "Oh hey Daniel, I thought you were in LA" said Sofia. "Oh, I came when I heard about your parents" said Daniel. "Oh OK, thank you" said Sofia. "So let's go" said Anna. "OK" said Keri. We get in our cars and we drive to the church and we sit down. I sit beside my grandparents. "Oh honey I am so sorry" said grandma. I smile at her and hug her. 

After the funeral, we go back home. "Daniel, your sharing a room with Sofia and sharing a bed, is that alright" said Keri. "Yeah, that's fine" said Daniel. We sit down and I lean back. "I'm going to go to the shop and buy us some goodies" said Anna. She left. Daniel sits beside me. "How are you?" asked Daniel. "Dunno. I'm numb, my parents were killed before their time and it feels shit" said Sofia. "I'm still sorry, I wish I was here" said Daniel. "It's fine. How long you staying?" asked Sofia. "6 months, Sofia. We decided to write apart and skype and text and call. Then we will head to a studio" said Daniel. "Oh that's good" said Sofia. 

Anna comes back and we have dinner. We then get changed and relax. Eventually me and Daniel head to bed. His nice, and how does Anna hate him?

NEXT DAY

I wake up wrapped in Daniel's arms. I poke him in the cheek. "Daniel, I have to go wee" said Sofia. "No... stay.... I'm warm" said Daniel. "Daniel.... I really have to pee!" said Sofia. He lets me go and I go to his en suite. I get dressed in there since I grabbed my outfit when I left.

 I get dressed in there since I grabbed my outfit when I left

I curl my hair and put on light make up. I walk out and Daniel's dressed. "Mum made a fry" said Daniel. "OK, smells good from here" smiled Sofia. We go down and I sit beside Anna. "So, school" said Anna. I nod. "It's shit, I hate school" said Sofia. "Yeah, so do I" said Anna. I go grab my bag and see an Instagram post from Anna.

 I go grab my bag and see an Instagram post from Anna

Anna_Seavey: School.... ugh. But on the plus side wearing stripy trousers and grey bandeau top on and I love my best friend Sofia, but first school :)

I like it and we get in her car. "Nice outfit" said Sofia. "Thanks so is yours" said Anna. We get there and we walk into school. Anna is friends with the really popular crowd and I always feel awkward standing beside them since I am not popular. "Anna, I'm going to get my books and head to my first class" said Sofia. Anna nods and rushes to Abby, Sandy and Alexa. I walk by and grab my stuff. I go to Maths and sit in my seat in the middle row. 

I sigh. I look at Anna and her friends walking in. I look down and sigh. Soon the class ends and then I head to lunch when the bell went. I sit down and hear my phone ding.

From Dani 

Hey how is school?

To Dani

Shit, Anna is part of the popular group, and I am not exactly popular which is kinda shit. 

From Dani

I'm sorry, I can come get you for some food? 

To Dani

Nah, I have already ate my pizza. You can do that tomorrow. How come Anna always gives out about you?

From Dani

She is jealous, that's what my mum says but she never liked me once she became 11 years old :(

To Dani

I'm sorry, I can talk to her if you want?

From Dani

Oh no, don't. It's what happened so hey on Saturday, wanna come to the museum? Just us two, maybe Ty and Chris?

To Dani

Yeah, haven't seen those two Seavey's in a while :) 

From Dani

I have to go, mum is asking me to help bake an apple pie, yay.

To Dani

I have to go to class anyway. 

I switch my phone off and then walk back to class. I sit down and bang my head against my hand. I push my hair behind my ears and sigh. Derek, this guy who is a jock. He smiles at Anna and sits beside her. Ugh his so bloody perverted. 

After school I get in Anna's car and we go home. I hop out and go inside and go to the kitchen. "Hey Daniel, Keri" said Sofia. "Where is Anna?" asked Keri. "Gone to her room, probably texting Derek" said Sofia. "That jock that's a pervert" said Keri. I nod. "I told her, I told her to stay away from him" said Keri. "Yeah well she seems to like him" said Sofia. "Well she'll learn, even though her becoming popular when she was 11 and all that, that's bound to happen and especially when she started hating on Dani" said Keri. "I hate the fact she hates Daniel, anyway I have homework" said Sofia. "I'll help, since I am smart" chuckled Dani. "OK, smarty" said Sofia. He laughs. Anna walks in. "Going out with Derek be home later" said Anna. She leaves. I roll my eyes.

We finish and I go on Instagram.

Anna_Seavey: Mine. My sexy boyfriend Derek Yates. Yum.

I roll my eyes. I see Daniel frowning. "That dick" said Daniel. "I agree" said Sofia. We have dinner and Anna comes in. I look at her. "You OK?" asked Sofia. "Yeah, Derek asked me to his girlfriend!" said Anna. "That's good. Anyway, I'm off to bed, gonna check emails and then maybe go to sleep" said Sofia. I go upstairs and see Daniel on the bed. "Hey wanna watch Netflix?" asked Daniel. "Yeah, sounds good" said Sofia. I go into the bathroom, put on my pyjama bottoms and loose tank top. I slide into bed and he pulls out popcorn and Jolly Ranchers. "There Anna's" said Sofia. "Now they are mine!" chuckled Daniel. I giggle and we watch the movie(The Maze Runner). We turn everything off at 11 and fall asleep.

I smile to myself and think, Daniel is hot but his so cute and how could Anna hate him? His a gentleman and he loves Anna but she pushes him away.

I hope you enjoyed the second chapter, this was meant to go up yesterday but college happens and didn't have the time to check up on books. Anyway enjoy the very update itself. Plus Derek is something else..... maybe his related to someone or he had something to do with some serious things?

Listening to High School Music while finishing this (I'm 19 and still love HSM)

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

Lorna