.SIXTEEN.

I wake up in Daniel's arms and I realise I haven't heard back from the officers. Keri walks in. "The officers will be coming soon. They have some new information" said Keri. I nod. I go get dressed and go out to Daniel. We go downstairs and just have breakfast. Keri and Jeffery walk in with Officer Tom. "Hello, Sofia and Daniel." said Tom. "Any news?" asked Sofia. 

"We have managed to find the members of the gang and who the gang is. Now do you know Derek Yates? His the leader's son, his dating Anna Seavey" said Tom. "You mean, my sister is dating a gang leaders son" said Daniel. Tom nods. "Yes... she is part of the gang for several months now, it is possible she knew about the murder of your parents. Now we will be finding them two, once we do, we can find out everything." said Tom. I nod. "Well.... just find them" said Sofia. Tom nods and then he left. 

"I swear if I find out she had anything to do it, I will be the one who finds her to bring her to jail" said Sofia. "I'll help" said Daniel. "Sofia, I am so sorry! I never knew!" said Keri. "It's find, she deserves what she well get when this is done" said Sofia. Keri and Jeff hugs me. Daniel stands up and we go for a walk. I spot Derek and his dad and Sofia and some tough people. I grab Daniel. "Let's go home" said Sofia.  We rush home and close the door. "Daniel... would she seriously hurt you for this gang?" asked Sofia. "She probably would" said Daniel. We hear a banging on the door. I look out the window. "It's them" said Sofia. Daniel grabs my hand and pulls me to the closet and goes inside and close the door. We lock it and wait for it. The front door bashes open. "COME OUT!" yelled Derek. I shiver in Daniel's arms. The closet door falls down and we see a man. He drags us out. 

He ties us to chairs and smirks. "I'm Jack, Derek's dad" said Jack. I frown. "Anna stop..... you love your brother deep down. You working with the gang who KILLED my parents won't do anything!" said Sofia. "I knew the plan alright. I didn't care" said Anna, smirking. "Oh come on. You were my best friend but you are ruining our friendship over this and hating Daniel" said Sofia. "Yeah, I know. I could have stopped them but I didn't. I love you, Sofia. You love Daniel. You can't have us both. You choose me, you live in this gang with me. You choose Daniel, you both die" said Anna. "Your under arrest" said Tom. We gasp. Jack starts shooting and shoots Anna by accident and Derek screams! Jack gets arrested along with Derek and Anna is arrested to bring to hospital and then jail. We get untied and me and Daniel hug each other. "Thank god your OK!" said Keri and Jeffery and then they run to the car.

"Should we go to the hospital?" asked Sofia. "Maybe. She is still my sister" said Daniel. I nod. We get to his car and he drives us to the hospital and find her room. She's awake. "Mum.... dad.... I'm going to jail aren't I?" asked Anna. "Yes, sweetie." said Keri. "I'm sorry I did this" said Anna. "Honey, why did you let Jack kill Sofia's parents Nick and Lily" said Keri. "I hated them, they gave out to me for hating Daniel" said Anna. "Well that is a stupid reason to have someone killed" said Keri. "They loved Daniel as well as you and they didn't like seeing him getting hated on for no reason." said Sofia. "Get out both of you" said Anna. We walk out. We go home and have a McDonald's for dinner and then watch Netflix and then end up falling asleep in each others arms. 

I can't believe what Anna did  but at least I have Daniel.

OK sad news I have 5  more chapters left. Now there is gonna be a second book. Probably about their future kids. I think it will be about their kids. Enjoy the remaining chapters.

Lorna wxdxw