.FIVE.

I wake up at in his arms. "Ugh Sofia, I'm tired" groaned Daniel. "I'm sorry but get up" said Sofia. I jump up and go get changed. I go back out and Daniel smiles. "Nice outfit" said Daniel. "Yours too" said Sofia. His wearing his army top, black skinny jeans and checkered vans. We go down for breakfast and Anna is standing there. "Why did you have to come in?" asked Anna. "For food" said Daniel. "Yeah, you should go somewhere else" said Anna. I grab two bowels and start making yogurt and fruit for me and Daniel. "Anna, he needs food" said Sofia. Anna grabs my hand and drags me out. She drags me to her room and closes the door.

"What is going between you and Daniel?" asked Anna. "We stay in the same room, Anna, we're obviously gonna talk to each other. I'm going down to eat" said Sofia. I walk out and go for breakfast. "You OK?" asked Daniel. "Yeah, She is just.... she is just being weird" said Sofia. I look down. "I'm going to go see some of my friends" said Daniel. I nod. "Have fun" said Sofia. "What about you come with me?" asked Daniel. I look at him. "I dunno, Anna will probably ask me to hang with her" said Sofia. "Yeah and control you so please come, they'll love you" said Daniel. "OK, I'd like that." said Sofia. 

We walk to his car and he drives us to the park. I see his two mates, Justin and Max. We walk over. "You bought Sofia" said Max. Daniel nods. "OK, so let's for fun, prank Anna for treating Daniel badly!" said Max. "OK" said Sofia. "No, Sofia!" said Daniel. "Daniel, she treated you like shit! It will be harmless, I promise" said Sofia. "Fine... what will we do?" asked Daniel. "I have no idea." said Sofia. "How about we prank her about.... ooo that Sofia is pregnant with your baby!" said Max. We nod. We then go home and see Anna sitting there with Keri. We look at each other and just agree that we will do it, Justin asks Keri to help him. She comes in and walks to me. "I know about the prank, I'm excited" said Keri. She sits down. "What did Justin want?" asked Anna. "Oh, what's for dinner" said Keri. "We're staying for dinner" said Justin. Anna just nods.

"A-Anna I have to tell you something. Me and Daniel.... we had a one night stand and well I'm pregnant with his baby" said Sofia. "WHAT? How could you have sex with my best friend, Daniel! Your such a manwhore! I hate you and this is why I hate you!" said Anna. I stare at her. "OK Anna, calm down. I'm not pregnant and we never had sex" said Sofia. "A prank you did. You think that's funny. It's not. Anyway I forgive you. Sof, me and you time" said Anna and with that drags me to her room. She closes the door. "I can't believe Daniel and the morons made you prank me!" said Anna, laughing. I just stare at her. "They didn't make me!" said Sofia. "Yeah right. Anyway movie" said Anna. She turns on Star Wars. I roll my eyes and settle back. I frown and hear the lads laughing and actually talking. I check my phone, nothing. Anna jumps up. "Derek is coming over!" said Anna. "OK" said Sofia and in he walks. "I'm going downstairs" said Sofia. "Oh stay, I don't mind having an extra girl here" said Derek. I walk out. I go to Daniel's room. I go in and sit beside Daniel. "Derek turned up and oh my god, he said 'I wouldn't mind having an extra girl here' and like ew!" said Sofia. "He said that" said Daniel. I nod. "Pig" said Sofia. "I agree with that" said Daniel. I giggle and lie my head on Daniel's shoulder. "You two look cute together" said Justin. We blush. We look at each other. "We're gonna go" said Justin. They left. "Sofia.... I-I like you" said Daniel. "I like you too" said Sofia. "Wow..... will you go on a date with me?" asked Daniel. "Yes, I'd like that" said Sofia. He smiles at me. We run downstairs for dinner. Anna and Derek don't join us but we hear loud music so they are doing it! We watch tv and then eventually go to bed. We fall asleep in each others arms. 

I hope you liked it and they finally admitted but will the next chapter be good or something will happen??

And what do you think about Derek? Comment:)

Lorna wxdxw