.THREE.

Yet again I wake up in Daniel's arm. I poke him and he lets me up without a fuss. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. I throw on some leggings and a grey top. I pull on a pair of converse.

 I pull on a pair of converse

Messy buns for life. I go out and Daniel is dressed. "Nice outfit" said Daniel. "Thanks" said Sofia. I run downstairs and see Anna. I go on Instagram.

Anna_Seavey: outfit of the day

Anna_Seavey: outfit of the day. So stylish! So thankful for Daniel being home.

She fakes what she feels for Daniel so his fans will like her. "Hey Sofia, you ready?" asked Anna. I nod. I grab an apple and go to her car. She drives to school. "Babe, we're best friends but please try to dress up, like we're going to a party tonight since it's Friday, so dress up" said Anna. I just nod. We park and I rush to my locker. I walk past Anna and Derek making out. I get to my class and sit down. Derek walks in with his hands all over Anna. I just sigh. 

After school couldn't come fast enough. We get home, have a quick dinner and get ready. Anna gives me a dress. I frown at it.

I curl my hair and leave my face natural, and this dress is backless, no way am I getting drunk

I curl my hair and leave my face natural, and this dress is backless, no way am I getting drunk. I hate drinking enough as it is. I walk out and see Anna.

"Nice outfit" said Sofia

"Nice outfit" said Sofia. She smiles. We go to Derek's car and he drives us there. We go in and everyone is drinking and getting drunk. I go sit down and someone sits beside me, a boy with dark brown hair, blue eyes and a small smile. "Hey, I'm Dylan" said Dylan. "Sofia" said Sofia. "Nice name, pretty lady" said Dylan. "Thanks" said Sofia. "So what brings you here?" asked Dylan. "My friend forced me here" said Sofia. "Well she must be pretty but your beautiful" said Dylan. "Thanks. I'm going to get some water" said Sofia. I stand up and walk off. 

I go grab a glass and fill it with water. I go sit down and Dylan comes over. "So I guess your not a party person" said Dylan. "Nope, my friend, Anna Seavey? She is the biggest" said Sofia. "I'm a small party person but not much, I wanna stay healthy for football" said Dylan. "Well I just don't want a rotten liver, so I tend to stay away from that shit" said Sofia. Dylan chuckles. "Well I'm gonna go find my boyfriend" said Dylan. "Oh, your gay" said Sofia. "Yeah, thought you would have guessed" laughed Dylan. "I'm not good at telling who is either" said Sofia. "Ah well, it's fine. Anyway here's my number, text me" said Dylan. I take his number and smile. I stand up. "I'm going to get the bus home, I'm sick of this already" smiled Sofia. "Hey I haven't drank anything, I'll drop ya" said Dylan. "Thanks" said Sofia. We meet up with a blonde, brown eyed boy. "I'm Evan, Dylan's boyfriend" said Evan. "Hey" said Sofia. We go to his car and they drop me home. I walk in and Daniel is standing there, talking to his dad. "Hey your home early" said Jeffery. "Yeah, the party was a bummer" said Sofia. "Who dropped you home?" asked Daniel. "This guy, Dylan and his boyfriend Evan. Their nice, you'd like them" said Sofia. "Yeah, you could ask them to hang with us whenever, I'd love to meet them" said Daniel. "I'll arrange it" said Sofia. We go to our bedroom and I get changed and lie on the bed. We smile and fall asleep. 

I think I am starting to like Daniel, his so sweet. He smiles all the time and that is something. He is always smiling and damn his hot and his six pack???? Oh my god. Also his eyes are the best thing about him.

Daniel's POV:

I think I am falling for my sister's best friend, Sofia, she is kind, beautiful and always positive. I have never met a girl with such beautiful brown eyes and hair. God, she makes me smile but it's too soon to like her, but we have known each other for ages. I mean, when we were younger, she was so cute, especially with her messy brown hair that was so curly but went normal since the last time I saw her, her teeth used to be crooked but then she got braces and her teeth are amazing. I always thought she was beautiful and now I know the truth. She is amazing. If we started dating what about tour, LA? Would she come with me? Would she stay and we do long distance, I mean I see Corbyn and Christina doing long distance but could me and Sofia do it? I dunno. OK I'm actually going to sleep now.

So a Daniel POV and they both like each other but will Anna be happy IF something happened????

And what do you think of the relationship between Anna and Daniel? 

And the relationship between Sofia and Daniel?

And lastly the friendship between Sofia and Anna?

Is Anna a good best friend or should Sofia cut ties with her?

Comment what you think :)

Lorna