.SEVENTEEN.

THE DAY THEY GO TO LA

I wake up early and realise me and Daniel are going to his and the lads house to live there. I go have a quick shower. I put my hair in a messy bun and then see Daniel sitting on the bed, dressed. "You ready to go" said Daniel. I nod. "Yeah, I am" said Sofia. We go downstairs and Keri drives us to the airport. "Be good both of you. I'll see you in two months for the court date" said Keri. I nod. We go to the check in and then go through security. We have breakfast and then get on the plane to LA. 

We soon arrive to LA after 1 hour 57 hours on a plane. We then arrive at their house and go inside. Jonah, Jack, Corbyn and Zach are sitting there, playing Fortnite. We smile at them. "Hey you must be Sofia" said Zach. I nod. "Yeah" said Sofia. "Well your pretty" said Zach. I smile. We go unpack and then come downstairs. "Well we have studio in an hour" said Jonah. Daniel nods. "OK, Sofia. You can stay or you can come?" asked Daniel. I nod. "Yeah, I'll come" said Sofia. Daniel smiles. "Great" said Daniel. "I'm gonna get dressed" said Sofia. I go get changed.

I go back out and see Daniel waiting

I go back out and see Daniel waiting. We get in the car and Jonah drives to the studio. We get out and walk inside. Their manager, Robert is standing there. "You must be Sofia" said Robert. "Yeah and you are Robert?" asked Sofia. "Yup, well lads you get in there. Sofia, you can sit down and relax" said Robert. I settle down onto the sofa and just enjoy listening to the lads singing. Afterwards we have lunch and then go home.

 Afterwards we have lunch and then go home

Their house is amazing. We go inside and decide to go for a swim. I go put a bikini on.

I go out and we all jump into the pool

I go out and we all jump into the pool. Daniel swims up to me and kisses me. "I actually can't believe your here, after me actually wanting you here, your here" said Daniel. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm glad to be here, Daniel. I love you" said Sofia. "I love you too, Sofia." said Daniel. We kiss again and get splashed. I giggle. "Oi. We are in love!" said Daniel. I spot a girl. "Oh! Hi! I'm Christina!" said Christina. "My girlfriend" smiled Corbyn blushing. "Hi! I'm Sofia!" said Sofia. "My sexy girlfriend" said Daniel. "Finally! Another girl. Not being mean to Kay, Gabbie or Tate but we needed a new one!" said Christina. "Well you have Sofia now!" said Daniel. "Which is great, I don't get to see the other girls much but I guess I live in New York" said Christina. "That must be fun, the big apple" said Sofia. "yeah and busy" said Christina. I laugh. "I guess living there isn't the same as visiting" said Sofia. "Yup" said Christina. We get out and get dry and change again. 

We order pizza and then just relax. "So how old are you?" asked Christina. "18." said Sofia. "Aw so cool. Anyway I was thinking me and you day tomorrow?" asked Tina. "No! My Sofia!" said Daniel. "Yes, I'd like that" said Sofia. Daniel pouts. "Oh my god, you and Corbyn are the same, how about a double date" said Tina. I nod. "Yeah that be great" said Sofia and Daniel and Corbyn. We soon go to bed at 12. I made a friend in Christina and it's great. I soon fall asleep with Daniel's arms around me. 

NEXT DAY

I wake up a double date today! I go find an outfit.

I go down with Daniel and we have a quick breakfast

I go down with Daniel and we have a quick breakfast. We then just head to the car and Daniel drives us to the Grove. We walk around and just shop till we drop. We then head to Five Guys for a quick food stop and then go to the cinema. We then go home and have an amazing homemade dinner cooked by Jonah, Jack, and Zach. We then watch movies and then go to bed at 1 in the morning. Me and Daniel fall asleep in each other's arms. I love Daniel so so much!

So Sofia and Christina made friends! Best friends maybe?

What you think of Sofia being in LA with Daniel now? Did they escape Anna and Derek?

Lorna xx