chp -1 "life"

Violet was waiting for the elevator door to open...for her, the time was running fast while this damn grey box was going slowly..she started tapping her foot against the floor to manage the nervousness. Last she expected was for her boss to lash out on her for being 45 second late!!

After what look like a hour the door opened at 24th floor. She started moving as fast as possible to the door that she needed to enter having a golden board instructing 'C.E.O' .

Alex was going through the paper when he heard the chim of anklet notifying him that his P.A  is in hurry and coming with a speed of light. He just smiled a little.

Violet went to table where she sit and placed all the necessary things and then took the schedule she made yesterday for the boss and walked straight to the door.

"Come in, Miss. Wilson" Came the voice of her boss. She never knew how could her boss could understand when she is on the other side of the door but never dared ask.

She entered the cabin with small smile that can be said as 'apology' smile for being late.

"Sorry for being late, sir" she apologized waiting for her boss to say its OK but she better knew what was about to come 'I geuss its not going to be your every day practice'

"I guess its not going to be your every day practice." spoke the boss. Violet smiled inside her head knowing that she was correct.

"Sir, your schedule for toady." Violet spoke giving the diary she was carrying.

Alex took the diary and was studying it, if he has anything urgent to manage but his schedule said it was after the lunch. He looked at his P.A who looked strictly professional with turquoise shirt and black pencil skirt and a black blazer. Her signature high pony hair style, her eyes light brown in colour where compliment to her fair skin.

"Sir you have a meeting after lunch with Mr.Watson do you want me to confirm it?"

"Yes" his short answer was the thing violet have became used to.

Finally getting a nod from his boss she walked out of the cabin.

She was greeted by some people waiting on the couch for the appointment they must be having.

She sat on the chair and arranged her table and got ready for her work. A women in her late 40's made way to her, studying her carefully.

Violet noticed her and gave her small smile that have became her habit being P.A.  "How may I help you mam?" She inquired the women she thought have met before.

"O! Come on violet, you can call me Wendy, you make me sound so old." Well now it clicked violet that she is the secretary of Mr. Anderson who are about to make a collaboration for a product with their company.

"Yeah, Wendy." She said and made a phone call to Alex informing him about Wendy. After the approval from Alex she said, "Mr. Handerson will see you now."

And then Wendy went inside.

Violet was busy in her work when she got a call, she picked up and said, "Handerson coperation, how may I help you?"

“Hey, Violet...it's Robin. Can you transfer my call inside... Alex's phone is unreachable” Robin said from other side of the phone.

“good morning , Mr. Richard, hold on one minute ” she said and then  dialled 1 on the intercom.

“what is it , Miss. Wilson?” Alex asked turning to see his secretary through the mirror of the cabin.

The cabin mirror was one way transperent. Alex could see outside, but the person outside couldn't see inside.