chp 3 "when?"

"Bella just keep shhh....I am here, see mumma is here." Bella was continually crying. Violet didn't understand what was the reason. When she came back from the office Bella was crying  hugging jenny. Violet was trying console her but she was wouldn't keep quite.

"Tell me angel what happen? Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Mommy, w-where i-is m-my da-daddy??" That question was like a tons of brick thrown on her. Bella never asked such question. And violet was not yet ready to tell her about. The main reason was she too didn't knew who her father was.

Bella was searching for her answer in her mother's eyes. But violet didn't said anything which made her cry even more.

"Mommy??"

" Bella? Will you tell mumma what happened? Why are you asking sudden question?" Violet tried to ignore the question that she didn't and doesn't knew answers.

Bella became angry and threw her hands up and wiggle out of her hold moving out if the house.

Violet ran behind her calling Bella's name outside house. It was dark outside, violet didn't realize the time she tried to console the poor little soul. Bella with blurry eyes dashed out towards the road without looking back and that was the biggest mistake.

Violet couldn't believe what have she saw before her eyes. The little girl she was trying to console was now lying on the road in pool of blood.

"Bella!!" She screamed on top of her lungs. She quickly made her way towards her scooping her in her hands.

"Bella!! Bella!! Wake up baby! Open your eyes. Ple..ase.." She was crying. She was not in the state if mind where she could think straight.

"O my God!! Bella... Violet let's take her to the hospital. I called 911. They are on the way.. Hold on!!" Jenny said kneeling down.

Just on the cue the ambulance arrived and they made their way to them. Violet didn't said a word just stared at the little fragile body. Tears were flowing down her cheek. Jeeny didn't knew what to say. And there was silence till doctor examined her.

They reached the hospital and Bella was taken to the I.C.U  for further checkup. Violet sat there without uttering a word.

----
" where the hell is the file I asked for, Liya " Alex asked his new temporary secretary.

"Sir, I-I searched, I am not finding it" liya spoke shivering down in fear.

"I want that file for my next meeting. Just leave" Alex gritted his teeth.

Violet. The only person who can help. He thought.

He dialled her number and waited for her to pick up. The phone was picked up at third ring "hello miss.Wilson , where have yo-" he was stopped by the voice on the other side of the phone which was of Jenny.

"Well, dear its not violet. I am jenny. I assume you must be her boss, right?" Jenny said in a strained voice.

"Yes, and you are?" Alex became alert all together listening to the voice other than violet, on call.

" I am jenny, her neighbour." Jenny explained.

"Where is Violet?" Alex didn't bother calling her with her first name. He was worried.

"She is with me at hospital." That is when Alex lost it. What the hell she is doing at hospital? He thought.

"Which hospital? what happened? Is she fine? Why-" he was stopped by jenny informing about the hospital but Alex didn't bother to listen more she was saying and rushed out of the door making way to the hospital.

"Sir, did you-" liya was cut shot by the worried expression on her boss face.

"Cancel all the meetings" was all Alex said rushing out.

"But sir-" liya was out of hearing range for him.

Running past the lobby he made the way to his car and different senirioes about what may have happened started to made may in his mind. But he passed all and focused on driving.

He just wanted to reach hospital as soon as possible.

-
Violet was just waiting for the doctor to come out say the words she was dying to here. 'Bella is safe'

With each moving second her heart churned.

Alex made the way in hospital asking at reception desk about violet but before he could ask he spotted violet sitting out of I.C.U  stiff.

He made his way towards her . He was happy to see she was fine. She was fine..but only on outer. He could see that.

He ran towards her and saw her and relief made its way in his heart.

"Miss. Wilson?" He spoke lowly.

But she didn't answered.

"Miss.Wilson!" He tried again to get the same response.

"Miss-Violet!!" He nudged her shoulder and that bought her out of the trance.

She looked to see Alex looking her worriedly.

"Mr.Henderson" her voice was not above whisper.

"What happen violet? Why are you here ? Are you alright? Tell me!!" Alex start to become restless.

Violet didn't knew what to do. She needed someone she could hold to and cry. Someone that could be her shoulder when she break. And she knew it was Mr. Henderson.

Tears started to flood through her eyes and Alex was in a movement not knowing what to do. All he could think was what was going on?

So he did the last thing he thought was right.

He hugged her close and started saying soothing words to her.

He didn't knew what actually happened, but he knew this was the only thing that felt right at this time.

"Si-sir, be-bella...." And she cried harder.

Bella?

Alex remained confused but thought not intrigued at this time and held her closer.

"It will be all fine." Where the last words violet heard before she fell unconscious in his arms.

Alex noticed her limp body and panicked.

"Doctor, doctor"
He called and tried to awake her.

"Please be fine Violet." He said before letting her go for examination.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys Thx for reading will update soon

You an check my other books
-Niki
-random
-I wish you

☺☺☺☺