chp 17 "sandy?"

The weather was quite, with quite mean no birds chirping, with clouds hindering the Sunrays, winds blowing without sound.

Alex and Violet were now outside the police station, with Bella at penthouse with Martha.

They were waiting for Robin to come. Robin, when they called said, was struk In traffic. So now both Violet and Alex were sitting in car waiting for Robin to arrive.

"Are you fine?" Violet asked Alex who was fumbling with the steering wheel, to which he just nodded.

Violet turned and placed her hand on his, assuring she was always there, no matter what.

"I just .. you know... I was just thinking what would we find once we get inside, lots of thought are now invading my mind, what if ..." He stopped in between without saying further.

"What if she is alive?" Violet supplied with little unsure voice to which Alex.

Before Alex could reply there was knock on his side of window. They saw Robin standing. Alex got out of the car and so does Violet. Violet took Alex's hand in her and made her way in police station.

***
It was now night. All the things that's happened were now making them more confused.

There was silence, one that can be said the silence before the storm could break.

"And you f*cking didn't decide to tell me. Really??" Alex voice boomed in the apartment. The apartment was small compared to penthouse Alex lives, but still it was giving a homey feeling to Violet.

Violet was just standing beside Alex in order to keep him clam.

"Alex, you... "

"Violet don't tell me clam down," he said without averting his eyes from the culprit in front of him. "And you, how could you do this to me, Answer me"

"Alex, " Robin started, "I want answer, and if you are opening your mouth for  one, I am all ears and if you are not, then shut THE HELL UP, and let her give the answer I am seeking." Alex said still eyes the women with  brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Alex, I knew it. Ok, I was knowing it all..." Alex's mother, Vivian admitted. "What should have I told you? That Sandy was pregnant? That she didn't knew who the father was? Or should I have told you that... that..."

"That what?" Alex demands

"That she was going to die. That the baby she was carrying, was the cause of her death..." A loud gasp came from Violet and she took hold of Alex's hand.

"That she was not ready to let the baby die? What SHOULD HAVE I TOLD YOU??" Vivian screamed at the end of sentence and fell on her knees with tears steaming down her eyes. Martha came around and holded Vivian for support. Even Violet's eyes were now tear striken. Alex flinched at the end.

Violet just waited there and thought of how could she have ended up here. When she went to police station, they went to the police officer who wrote the letter and. Posted.

But they were shocked when he said he was just told to do so, as an acting in a film, and when above mentioned Police officer -Luke West- being an huge fan of it, couldn't turn down the offer.

When they asked who asked him to do so, he said he don't exactly remember, but two women came to him explaining why it was so important for them.

Alex was restless was the understatement of the century. Lava of anger was now just waiting to come out.

And that's when they went to penthouse again, and saw Martha was missing, and in calling she didn't picked the call. Violet became restless and asked Alex to check her apartment first.

When they came to her apartment, Violet was praying for them to be there. Each second was heavy of them. When they saw the door was slightly ajar they peeked inside and what they heard totally was the fuel to the burning lava.

Alex's mom, Martha and Bella were there, "what if Alex find out that, we knew about Sandy, I am scared of loosing one more child, Martha." Vivian soft voice was clear for them to hear.

"Mommy..." Bella spoke. who was present there witnessing her Al, arguing with some lady she didn't even know.

Violet quickly picked up Bella and hugged her tight.

"Mom,..is...is shit!" Alex was too vunarable now, "please tell me, is Sandy alive? Tell me if by God miracle she is, please tell me." Alex bend down and shook her mother.

"It was 18th of December, two years ago,"  Vivian said, her voice sad, and her eyes distant like she was again in that movement living it.

"It was at night two 0' clock, when I was called by Sandy's doctor, she went into labor. When I reached there, she was ...she was" vivan came out of trance and looked at Alex who was there with tears in his eyes "Alex, she was taking her last breath, she holded the child in her arm," vivan described it by holding her arms out "she said she loves her baby, she told me that she loves us, you, me, Sam(her father), and she loved Robin too" the last name caught the attention of Robin, who too was engrossed in it that didn't realize that he was crying too.

"She named the child already, she gave me a note, where she wrote something and then she died after kissing the baby."

"Where is the baby?" Alex asked, though he knew about Bella being his neice, he wanted to know how she ended up with violet. What he was sure was, Sandy didn't knew Violet, and tht was impossible for his family to know about her, when she was just his P.A.

________________________________

After a long time right?

Well, updated!!😍😍

Vote, comment and enjoy!!

Till then miss me 😉😉