chp-16 "I... like you?"

Staying in your love one's arms, feeling safe, and more than that feeling happy is all one can want. A family one can trust, a family one always look forward to protect, a family one yern to live for, to look happy, to smile, to share tears and live with them for years, it's all one want.

A family that one care for, and and do anything to protect them makes one a lover, a protecter, a family member.

Alex was feeling so happy right now. He was in the arms of his lover. The one he knew he loved from the time he laid eyes on her. But he would always retaliate his feelings fearing of loosing yet one more person he love.

But as we say love always make its way in the heart and travels through soul. It happened.

Violet's hands were slowly caressing the Alex's hair while his head on her lap. Bella was fast asleep beside them with her fist holding Alex's finger.

After the garden incident Alex told Violet he will explain everything whatever he knows and he was about explain when he got interupted by Bella complaining about how sleepy She was.

They decided to let her take nap,and got inside, Alex pulled Bella in his arms with Violet following them behind. Alex rested Bella down and pulled away only to be tugged by the little fist holding his finger. He sat there looking at the little doll. Violet could see the similarity between the duo. She couldn't help but sat there too. Soon she felt Alex's head on her lap and she couldn't stop herself stroking his hair.

"Violet?" Alex wishpered.

"Hmm" Violet replied, Alex got up from her lap and scooped Bella and made her sleep one side and turned back to Violet took her hand in his and said, "I know it's not the best time, and I know it's even not the best way to say, but trust me I don't want to wait for anything best. You know I have always wonder about a girl...a girl that God have just made for me.." Violet was just listening carefully her heart beat speeding with each word.

"..I still remember the first time you came in my life, and no it was not two years ago when you opened my cabin door for the interview." Violet looked at him confused now. "You may not remember, but I do, it was 10 years ago... I met you at Peter's beach, you were wearing a green color dress in pigtails waking sideways with your mom and dad" Violet got really hard struk with the memory he was talking about. The memory that was deep buried inside history book of her life.

"No one will there on the beach as it was midnight, that's what we thought" Violet inputted her thoughts about that night and then smiled at Alex and said "you know I was constantly forcing my dad to take me to beach even when it was midnight. And when we went there there was no one except... " Violet paused at the moment.

"Except me and my sister" Alex completed.

"You were there?" Violet asked amazed.

"Yes. It was the first time I saw someone so beautiful yet so innocent, you just sat on the sand watching the moon, you will never believe if I tell you.." Alex looked down chuckling with little blush crept on his cheek.

"What?" Violet wanted to know.

"I actually wrote a poem for you"

"You wrote?" Didn't she is asking Soo much questions...but is it her fault? It was quite opposite, she was asking and Alex was explaining...not the way around.

"Hmm...hmm" Alex just hummed in response.

"Will you recite it for me?" Violet looked so innocent.

"You really want me to?" Alex asked suprised and Violet just nooded positively.

"You remember when I saw for the first time,
I remember it being midnight,
You were gazing the moon,
And so was I..
But she was mine!"

If Violet's heartbeat is was at the speed of rajdhani train now sure have crossed level of bullet train. If you know the darkest shade of pink, you can recognize it on her cheek.

"See, Violet, i don't know how to impress a girl, how to propose her, cause I never thought about it. But when you came in my life, with your first smile you gave me while entering my cabin, your anklet that always give me signal of your arrival... Look all I want to say is..."

"Is?" Violet was about to faint if he is going to make more suspense here!

"I really like you Violet, will ....will you be my girlfriend?"

Violet's eyes became wide and she was just staring at her boss, did he just asked her to be his girlfriend? No dream?

"Violet" Alex voice was below wishper.

"Huh.."

"Violet." Alex raised his eyebrow giving her hint that what he asked.

"Yes..  the question...I mean yes..no.. actually yes...I mean"

"Violet look at me ..now say"

"Yes" Violet breathed the answer and then closed her eyes Alex smiled and placed his head on her both silent.

This silence was quite good, carefree, lovely, pure, fresh.

Both enjoying there movement.

"Go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Alex said and placed Violet beside Bella tugging her.

"Why?"

"I am going tommorow to the police station, to find out about Sandy's death. Robin just got the information about the inspector that sent the letter . May be the mestrysious death of my sister will get unfolded" Alex  sighed.

Violet just took his hand and pulled him beside her "we will go through it together, and tommorow we are going to take the Custody of Bella. I don't want any risk further." Alex nooded and smiled.

"I am lucky to have you Violet"

"No, I am lucky to have you and Bella." Violet corrected.

"Violet" Alex called her getting comfortable in the bed with Violet and Bella securing them with his arms around both of them.

"Hmm?"

"Your dad came to the office today" Alex carefully said waiting for her reaction.

"And?"

"And I have all under control, he is not going to interfere with us now. Don't worry" Alex kissed her forehead.

"How?"

"I am your superhero, I can do anything" Alex said chuckling.

"That you are, our superhero, Bella and mine."

The they went into a sweet slumber. A family. The family trio cried for, a family trio formed.

Now it was just needed to find what actually happened to Sandy and why did she left Bella like that.

________________________

So finally undated the chapter!!

Like vote and commet your reviews!!

Will update soon!

Till then miss me 😉😉