chp-10 "where is she?"

It was midnight. Alex was just twisting and turning on his bed. Sleeping was far away from his eyes. His eyes every now and then searching for any sun rays to reach his eyes to confirm that sun to come out. Just so that he could as soon as possible move out of the bed and can see Violet again.

Just watching the window he let his mind drift to the past. The past he didn't allow to take it's part in his present.

##

"Al!!" A chirpy voice sounded from afar in his mind. A smile would always make it's way on his face just by hearing it. The voice of Sandy. His Sandy. His sister!

"Sand" he would always reply. Making her irritate.

He chuckled at the memory of it. The memory of them always paying in sand, Beach were the second home of them. And Sandy's always complain about him would make him happy.

"Daddy, mom..." She would whine.

"Daddy, mom.." Alex  would mimic.

They were happy family. A kind they always show in the movies. Sandy was just like her mom. He miss her a lot. He miss her hug. He miss her smile, he miss her whine.

##

Sun came up in no time. And Alex was in his foot in next second. He did his routine in record time making his way directly to the office. He was now sitting on his cabin leather chair with his foot tapping regularly. It's not that he can't call her. He can. But he isn't.

Whenever he heard the noice of lift being opened, his ears would immediately search for the chim of the anklet that would inform him about her arrival.

Soon the office was filled with the employees. But his eyes searched for only one that was making too much time to come. He didn't even had Breakfast that Martha made too lovingly. She even called him while he was running like a explosion was going to take place.

It was 8:10 and yet there was no sign of Violet. He was growing impatient. Just as he was about to call her the chim of anklet made its way to his ears and he immediately perked up. My Violet!

He didn't wait for her to knock rather he went straight to the door, opening it quickly to came face to face with a wide open brown eyes staring at him .

The next thing he knew was, his arms engulfed her in it. His head deep burrowed in her neck, and his breath muffled.

Violet didn't knew what to do, she was again in the same situation she was just night ago. But again she was not complaining. She liked it. Yes, she figured it out while she tried to sleep.

She subconsciously patted his back, but what she didn't expect was his reaction. As soon as her hands touched his back, a shiver ran across him. And just that made Violet feel different. A good different.

The little scene that was playing at the office door didn't last long as Alex pulled Violet inside the cabin locking the door in process.

"Where were you??" Alex asked still hugging her tightly, scared that she would disappear if he let her go.

"Wntuse!"

"What?"Alex pulled apart from her to see her face, that's when he understood that her voice was muffled in his chest while he was hugging her.

"Penthouse." Violet replied confused. Why was Alex reacting this way? When she went to penthouse she was all nervous and giddy to meet Alex again. Bella too was disappointed when she didn't see her Al.

"Bella missed you." Violet said looking down to heal not knowing what to do.

"And you?" Alex whispered in her ear. The close proximity was creating a havoc of different feeling in Violet's heart. She was still thinking about what to say when Alex touched her chin and made her look at him.

"And you?" Alex's asked again, his  voice was low and husky. Just the look in his eyes made Violet to take a deep breath. They just stared for a god knows how long and didn't knew who leaned forward but the next second Alex's lips touched her lip.

Alex didn't moved just stayed there like asking for the her to stop him if she want too. But Violet just closed her eyes waiting for the impact.

And that's what happened. Alex kissed her. The kiss was very slow. Just like he was testing her presence. That she was Soo fragile that she could break, just before the kiss could intensify,  the intercom of the cabin rang, informing the duo about the present situation.

Violet just came out of the trance and Alex too moved away, but too slowly and didn't break the eye contact with Violet.

He picked up the phone still watching the warm brown orbs.

"Hello"

"Alex, can you come here for a moment." It was Martha's voice that was little strained. "Actually I have been calling Violet for a while but she is not picking up the call."

"What happened Martha??" Alex spoked little worried. she never call him till it's not any emergency.

Violet became alert when she heard Martha's name. She moved to reach Alex and raised her eyebrows to ask him what's the matter. While Alex just  blinked his eye one time to assure that every thing was fine.

"It's not a big deal, it's just that Violet gave some medicine for the Bella.....but I forget the dose for them..you know I am getting old. I just wanted to ask what are the dose..."

"We will be there soon." Alex replied and ended the call. Violet just stared him in suspension.

"Martha need a help with Bella. Let's go." Alex tugged Bella's hand and moved out of the cabin making the way towards the elevator.

"M-Mr. Han-Handerson" Violet's voice shuttered.

"Yes"

"Is Bella alright?" Just the question from Violet made him realize she was shaking.

"Violet, why are you shaking? Is it because I ki..."

"Alex!" She interrupted "is. Bella. Alright." She said each word with full intensity.

"Yes Violet she is fine. But why are..." The words died in his mouth when he realized why was This actually happening. She freaked about the phone call. The call that was once made too, and that lead her hospital.

She was scared.

He just pulled her close to him and Violet just leaned on his chest. Alex just stroked her hair.

After a while the elevator opened and he started to move out.

"Alex..." Violet started but Alex just kept his finger on her lips.

"Shh.... she is alright ok. And Martha just needed to know her meds information. Will you stop to worry."

Alex didn't knew why was she worried. It was not very simple thing to be deal with.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey readers thx for reading!!!!

Like and comment!!!

Let me know your views!

Can check my other book
-Life story (poetry)
-finally I met you(a werewolf book)