chp-15 "why did you hide?"

It was evening now, Violet have stressed herself more than nesassary.

Why do life put you in the situation where you don't want to live or believe. Why always you come to the crossroad where you have to choose between your love one. Why can't this life be simple without any secret.

"Mommy" Bella's voice attracted Violet's attention.

She is my girl. Only mine. I will never let you go away from me. Never. Violet promised.

"Come here Bella" Violet's smiled at her little angel. They were at the backyard of the house. Violet usually get to the backyard whenever she is stressed.

"Mommy, up!" Bella pouted to be picked up.

Violet smiled and took Bella with the shoulder in the air. And now they were playing.

It was no long when Alex was knocking at the door, wishing Violet would open it

Violet opens the door, she knew she has to face it now or then. It better if it's early.

Alex was nervous, why wouldn't he. Truth was about to get revil. how was be going to explain why he did it,and if she was going to understand him.

"Mr. Handerson." violet's voice was was taunting him to say anything else but Truth.

"Violet -"

"Al, happy!!!" Bella swing her little hand and hugged his leg before he could say anything. "Al, flowers... Come" Bella drag Alex's holding his finger with her hand

Bella happily show the backyard if the house. After some time while Bella get busy with her playing with flower and catching butterfly, Alex mover to Violet who is sitting on picnic mat on the garden floor of backyard.

"Violet, I know you are hurt, but trust me, I tried. I really tried to tell you that Bella is my niece. That she is Sandy's daughter." Alex said looking Violet for any reaction. She didn't want to miss.

Violet looked shocked at first, then looked relived. The papers she saw, DNA test paper ..all she saw was 'positive' she thought ...Bella was his daughter. How could he hide that Bella was realted to him. The thought that she was his daughter was killing her inside. Her Love for Bella would have and would never be lessen, but because of the reason which she feared was maybe he would take Bella away from her.

"Your niece. Yes! and you didn't even care to tell me about it?" She pointed her index finger on his chest.

"You Mr. Handerson, you better watch what you are doing, you can't ruin my life ... Bella's life, you can't just come in my life suddenly and make everything seems like fairy tail and then crash every thing in just a movement...you can't do this Mr. Handerson, you can't....and one more thing" she paused and looked at Bella who was too busy to know why the butterfly fly and she can't and then turned looking straight in Alex's eyes with determination "she is my daughter now, you can't take her from me"

"Violet I am telling you for the last time to just listen what am I trying to explain, why are you so stuborn" Alex was lossing his patient, "if I wanted to take Bella back I would have already done it. And if I want now, I could now too, if you remember well you still don't have legal guardianship of her, and I being the only family would make it too easy to take her custody." Alex was now tired of everything, why wouldn't he?

Can anyone just listen to him and do what he actually wants. All want to do their own right. Sandy too did the same. Everything was still messy for Alex to understand. Life was still playing it's hide and seek game with him.

"Violet" he grabbed her shoulder firmly and took a deep breath "I am too confused right now, and what would have I  told you, when I too didn't knew whole thing. The DNA. Report which you saw toady, I got it day before yesterday. I suspected who she was when I saw her for the first time," A small smile made its way in his face while Violet was just looking him wanting to understand whole "she just resembles Sandy, a little version of her, same eyes, same nose, same voice...my little sister. It's like I got back in time. But I wanted to confirm."

"Where is Sandy?" That was the most important question that Violet wanted the answer. How can a mother be so cruel to leave her day old child on the footstep of some unknown person.

"She is dead" Alex's voice was void of any emotion.

"Dead, when , how?" Violet asked concerned.

"Three years ago." Alex said.

"Are you listening yourself?" Violet placed her hand on his cheek and tilted his head towards Bella " see, that little girl is 2 years old. How is it possible? Are you sure Sandy is her mother?" Now Violet understood why it was so confusing.

"We were informed, three years ago that she was dead. We didn't saw her body, police informed us about accident that happened when were coming back from a party... She was Disturbed, I asked her," Alex saw now becoming emotional, it was getting a sour topic for him to say. He have not good in sharing his experience about that incident.

"I asked her about what happened, I asked her to tell me what's bothering her, and she told me 'I will'  but no, she didn't. She didn't told me anything, why can't she just let me know, I would have helped her. I would have done everything to protect my little sister. Why couldn't she, why?" Alex poured all out now. No, he was not crying, cause he was angry not with anyone else but with himself.

"Alex," Violet lowly said taking his head on her shoulder in comforting manner, she didn't knew what to do more. She just wanted to comfort him.

"We will find out, how did this happened."

____________________

Hello my lovely READERS! Late update? Yupp... 😅😅😅

I really got busy with some work!!

Like and let me know your reviews!! I would like to know about your views!!

Thxu for reading!!

Will update soon!

Till then miss me😉😉