chp-9"dilemma"

"so what's the matter?" Alex's calm and low voice made it's way to Violet's ear who was holding Bella to her chest and stroking her back soothingly.

"Huh?" Violet asked confused for all of the sudden questions. They were in Alex's car making there way to Violet's place.

"Something happened right?" Alex asked concerned and turned first time a  little to see Violet's face after the mornings session with her. "It's phone call you attended before the lunch right?"

"Mm-mhm"

"You don't have to tell me if its something personal ok. I understand. I just got worri.." he coughed "I mean, asking. That's all."

"No it's not that. Actually..." Violet started to find the words she could say what the matter that bothering her. "..the call was from my mom." Alex was silent just nodded once as hint for her to continue. "She decided to visit me with dad this week. And I don't know for how long time...." She just wishper yelled.

"And.." Alex asked confused and then realisation strikes him straight. "They don't know about Bella"

"Yes" that was sure one reason.

"You know I can take care of Bella, if you like."

"I know. And trust me that's not what I am concerned right now"

"Then what is it?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now." she said and a little noice of mommy came from Bella.

"Isn't she the sunshine?" Violet said adoringly. "My little girl" she kissed her forehead"

There was silence for rest of the ride. When they reached the house Alex moved first and then opened the door for the ladies, that have made their existence very important in his life.

Bella was now full awake, giggling happily.... Bella's eyes shined looking Violet and Al!!

They reached home and Alex parked the car  near house and got out and like a perfect gentelman opened the door for Violet and moved towards the home. Both went inside and immediately Bella was in Alex's arm holding his cheeks and playing. Alex too didn't mind.

It was mid night and Violet was still thinking deeply on the topic she wanted to avoid at all cost. She was preparing dinner. Her kitchen was just like an ordinary kitchen with a gas stove a refrigerator some cabinets. The only uniqueness was that her kitchen stand was full red with shining.

She took out patato and started making Indian dish that she liked. Actually she learned from indie. When indie visited India she learned it. And when one day she bought it for Violet, she liked it and asked for the recipe and from that day she make sure to  make it once in month.

She fried potatoes in oil, with peas and spices. Added small amount of water. She started to put a lid on the pot but the steam  poured out on violet's hand and then she let out a sequel of pain.

Alex was playing with Bella in the drawing room they both happy, that was a time Alex Heard scream of Violet he immediately got up from the Seat taking Bella you one arm and making its way to the kitchen.

"What happened?? Are you alright??" Alex asked out of concern. He knew it because of that call from her mother!! "Tell me already Violet," Alex was not happy seeing her like this all lost in her thoughts. "Why are you so worried? If you don't like about them visiting ask them not to come."

How can Violet explain the main reason about them coming is about to take her with them. Especially her dad, how can she forget the last parting words he said to her while she left the place "the day will surly come, and that day you can't run!" his voice clam yet powerful, his posture as always still and his eyes those were once filled with love were now looking at her with questions.

"They are coming here to take me" Violet chanted lowly. "Violet? What are you saying" Alex couldn't understand what was she chanting.

"Alex" at last she saw him with a very confused Bella in his arms searching for the answer about why was her mom suddenly became a chatter box .

"Yes , Violet, " Alex waited for her to say something.

"They are coming to take me, to take me with them"

There was pure silence. Just the voice of water that was in the pot boiling and Bella's little cry for not getting any attention from the two people in front of her.

Violet just stared at Alex , his jaw clenching and his eyes conveying the message of some untold truth!

"Why?"

"It's complicated!" Violet signed, she turned and looked at the dinner, it's too little time she has that she could spend. "Dinner time"   she said happily and looked at Alex who was staring at her differently?

After dinner Alex went to the door making his way to his penthouse.  Violet was just behind her.

"Violet, I don't know what are you hiding and why, but please let me know...know that I could do something... anything" his voice was shaking. He found himself in past, repeating the same sentence. The girl before her was not Violet but the girl with hazel eyes, looking him with tear filled eyes not wanting to say anything.

"I will"  the same words echoed, but this time it was from Violet. It was her voice that pulled him from the train for past.

He started to move but all of sudden he was stuck by other memory of that past, that night when he left what did he found next morning. What if that happens again?. No!!

He turned fast and hugged Violet without any thinking. Just to be sure that histroy will not repeat itself!

"See you tomorrow. " He wishpered in her ear, stroking her hair. Violet didn't expected any kind of gesture from her boss. Just this little gesture was enough for her to open whole of zoo in her stomach. Her nerves accelerated and the heart beat skyrocketed.

Can some one do that. By just a hug??

After a movement Alex pulled back and looked in her eyes that were wide as saussar.  He looked for a long time and left.

Violet just stayed there for god knows how long before coming back to reality and closed the door and went back to sleep.

Alex didn't got any sleep that night he was just waiting for the next morning, so he could see Violet again.

This was the first time after a long time he was concerned about someone.

That someone is sure going to change his life!!

--------------------------------------------

So late update I know!! Sorry!!

But thxu for reading!!!

Like vote and comment!!!