chp-4 "daddy?"

The light were disturbing the eyes of violet. Her head was throbbing like she had an hangover. She tried to open her eyes just to adjust them in white room with her on the bed which was so not comfortable.

She growled in pain in her head. She massaged her temple for little a while when all the previous incident made its way to her brain like tsunami.

"Bella!" She spoke little to low.

She quickly made her way outside just to be greeted by doctor who made his way to her room.

"Doctor! Is Bella fine? " its the only question she wanted the answer.

"Yeah! She is fine. Just got 3 stitches on forehead. And all other vital are fine. I just completed her check up and was making my way to check you"

"I am fine." She spoke almost immediately.

"Well, but then too I have to check" doctor said sternly.

"Can you check me after I meet my daughter?" She pleaded. She didn't want anything more than seeing her Bella safe and sound.

"Sure." Doctor said defeated.

She made her way to the corner where doctor said she was and almost was on the verge on entering when she heard Bella saying,

"--have said that. It will pain a little bit. Don't tell mommy...she get scared" and she giggled. Violet smiled but soon frowned she heard the other giggle which was clearly not of jenny and was defiantly not heard before.

She opened the door a little and was greeted by the most beautiful scene she would have ever witnessed.

There lay Bella in her white bed with Alex beside her playing with her hair with one hand and other hand rested on Bella's cheek, creasing slowly and Bella looked like she was on the verge of sleeping.

Violet took a step inside making her presence known. Bella looked aside to see what caused the comos and witness her mommy.

A wide smile spread across her face "mommy..." She cried.

"Bella..my angel..." She ran to hug her, Alex moved aside so that she could hug Bella properly.

"How are you feeling honey?? Is there any pain? Do I ask doc uncle to check you up again?" Violet inquired.

"Mommy I am fine."she said and the turned
towards Alex "mom see, he is Al . He is my friend now...and he doesn't ask if I have daddy...." Bella said last part with a sad face.

"What do you mean Bella??" Violet wanted to know and so was Alex.

But Bella cried when she asked.

"Hush ....hush ...baby, mumma is here..please baby" Violet too have moisture in her eyes.

Alex looked quitely at the scene before him and waited till the cries subsided and Bella was now sleeping in her mommy's arms realaxed.

Door opened and jeeny came inside.

"Vi!! Are you alright honey? I was so scared when you became uncosiouss. Mr. Handerson was calling the doctor when I came back from the pharmacy,and I saw you totally faint in his arms...God you sacred the shit out me..."

"Jenny I am fine." She adjusted Bella on bed and hugged Jenny. "Don't worry, do you know why she was asking for her daddy?"

"Yeah"

Actually. Lindiya and Hunter -kids I have at daycare-always tease her about not having a father for playing with her at Park. They bring their father for playing on free day...but...she don't. They teased her once a while but toady it got worse. I confronted them don't worry. I informed their parents too." She explained.

For a 2 year girl to go through this much was beyond his imagination. He was too engrossed in watching them that he didn't realize that Violet was calling him.

"Mr. Handerson are you there??"

"Yeah!" Just a monosyllabic answer.

There was an silence for sometime. Violet again went beside Bella's and hugged her. Her little angel.

"Miss. Wilson" her boss's voice reached her ear making her break the hug with Bella.

"Yes."

"We need to talk" he said without any expression on his face. Violet knew she has to face him now or after. and she prefered the latter.

"Mr. Han-"

"Miss. Wilson you're ready for your checkup?" Doc interjected for which Violet was thankful.

"Yeah!"

"Could we talk later Mr. Handerson?"

"Sure" Alex replied and moved towards doctor and said " when can Bella be discharged?"

"Tommorow morning, at probably at 8:00"

"Okay.." he turned towards Violet and said "I will be leaving now, need to go back. If you need anything make sure to call" Alex said strictly and last time watched Bella and moved out.

Violet spend the night with Bella and Alex in his penthouse with a question keep haunting him.

"How was that possible. Bella looked so similar...could she??" Her hazel eyes reminded so much of the memories.

__________________________________

Hey so at last I updated....sry for late upadte.

So how did you like this....

Plz vote and comment if you liked it...

Will update soon.

I started witha new book you can check it on my bio

-life story (poetry)